Aromasin kill Libido?

If you used the sticky you will get results tomorrow. Most likely your estro is high. Aromisin for most people is pretty mild and especially at the dose you are taking unless you were using a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test. Keep everything the same until blood work results come in then you can adjust as needed from there.

Get your BP checked. When I'm on EQ my BP, hematocrit and hemoglobin get high. I lose appetite, libido and feel like shit. Then I donate blood and about 4-5 days later start to feel good again.

Post your results when you get them.

Hey Meathead did you get bloodwork done when your estradiol was low? If so what was your estradiol level at? I'm thinking of dropping 12.5mg of aromasin a day to 2.5mg a day and get my bloodwork again in 2 weeks and see where I stand.

Last edited:
Hey Meathead did you get bloodwork done when your estradiol was low? If so what was your estradiol level at? I'm thinking of dropping 12.5mg of aromasin a day to 2.5mg a day and get my bloodwork again in 2 weeks and see where I stand.

6.25 bro....not 2.5

Ummm something is not right about this. Your lh should be low when you are injecting test. Once you start injecting test, you body stops producing it. Lh is the signal that tells the testes to produce. Very strange and I've never seen Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) show up as lh on a blood screen so that is very strange.

Good thing is you TT is up but your estro is low. I would drop the aromisin because it appears you don't need it or I would back down to an EOD dose of 6.25mg.

Ummm something is not right about this. Your lh should be low when you are injecting test. Once you start injecting test, you body stops producing it. Lh is the signal that tells the testes to produce. Very strange and I've never seen hcg show up as lh on a blood screen so that is very strange.

Good thing is you TT is up but your estro is low. I would drop the aromisin because it appears you don't need it or I would back down to an EOD dose of 6.25mg.

Should I lower dosage of hcg?

No don't stop your hcg or lower it. It's fine I just have never seen anyone have high lh and fsh on cycle. Weird thing is this may be good because your still producing the signals. I'm not sure what to think about it but just continue as you are and I would drop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and give your estro a chance to normalize.

I don't use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless needed. Strange thing is I get gyno at the start of a cycle but sometimes towards the middle I no longer need the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). But I also use mast or proviron so it's likely I'm just having less estro conversion due to lower SHBG.

No don't stop your hcg or lower it. It's fine I just have never seen anyone have high lh and fsh on cycle. Weird thing is this may be good because your still producing the signals. I'm not sure what to think about it but just continue as you are and I would drop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and give your estro a chance to normalize.

I don't use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) unless needed. Strange thing is I get gyno at the start of a cycle but sometimes towards the middle I no longer need the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). But I also use mast or proviron so it's likely I'm just having less estro conversion due to lower SHBG.

I appreciate the help. I'm gonna drop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and I will bet bloodwork done again in 2 weeks to see where I stand. What do you have in mind for post cycle therapy (pct)? This is what I have 500iu's of hcg every day for the 10 days leading up to 4 days before serm treatment. Clomid and nolva combo
Clomid50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10

That looks fine. I don't like clomid so I use torem but it's just preference since it works the same as clomid. Looks like you are all set.

so since his lh is high does that mean hes still producing his own test and will have an easier recovery?

so since his lh is high does that mean hes still producing his own test and will have an easier recovery?

Sorry but I had to reply to this thread, did you not read that he was taking hcg? That's why his LH is high people.

Back