Aromasin question plz with test

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
Hi I’m on 300mg test, 300 Deca, 300 EQ and 50mg Winny Ed.
I don’t want hold water but I’m on low test. How much Aromasin should I take?

I’ve taken before and I have experience it’s just at low level of test I’m curious

Start out with 10mg eod, if you feel its not enough? Bump it up to ed instead.
It's pretty hard to crash with aromasin, on cycle or not.

Don't forget that deca aromatizes at 20% of testo and eq at 50% of testo.
So in reality you're running 510mg worth of test that will convert, so an AI would definitely be a good idea :)

My guess is that you'll need at least 10mg ed, only blood work can tell for sure.

Good point. I’m always afraid my Estrogen crashes. I can’t teally afford blood work

Good point. I***8217;m always afraid my Estrogen crashes. I can***8217;t teally afford blood work

Its pretty damn hard to crash estrogen with aromasin.
Even if you're not on cycle it only binds to like 70% in healthy males. Can't remember the doses and duration but was from a clinical trial.
So 10mg ed/eod wont have you crashing at all :)
Doubt even triple would with 510mg conversion.

assuming that's you in your avatar; you should be focused on dropping fat and not getting bigger and stronger with steroids.

The Dosing on Aromasin would be either 10 Mg E.O.D. if Liquid.
Or 12.5 Mg E.O.D. if Tablet.

The above would be Starting Dosages, you should keep a Journal of any and all Side Effects.
To Dial-in your Dose since you won't be doing Bloodwork.

As far as the amount of Suppression.
In a Clinical Study a 25 Mg dose of Aromasin had a Maximum Estradiol Suppression of 62% +/- 14% at 12 Hours.................. JP
P.S.
Here's the Abstract on the Study.

Abstract

Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14-26 yr of age) were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose. Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P <or= 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P <or= 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P <or= 0.003 for both). Plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations were unaffected by treatment. The PK properties of the 25-mg dose showed the highest exemestane concentrations 1 h after administration, indicating rapid absorption. The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 +/- 14% was observed at 12 h. The drug was well tolerated. In conclusion, exemestane is a potent aromatase inhibitor in men and an alternative to the choice of available inhibitors. Long-term efficacy and safety will need further study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14671195

Back