How much test does bodybuilders take for those results

jpflex66

¥¥¥¥PHARMACOLOGIST¥¥¥¥
I was curious to how much test does these guys take to look so huge it can’t be just 500mg test. Say you’re an advanced user like me would it take like 750-1000 mg test to get huge results. I’m on 600mg Sustanon and 600mg Deca a week and I don’t look like I’m getting huge results

I***8217;m on the higher body fat side. Lost of mass not to cut. I***8217;m trying to put on lean muscle so I don***8217;t bulk my calories

What it comes down to is genetics and someone***8217;s ability to respond to steroids. You got 3 categories.
1. Ultra responder- the pros that may take higher doses but they have amazing genetics and respondeven better the gear then anyone else.
2. Respond nicely to steroids and decent genetics and is the above average joe steroid user
3. Bad genetics and doesn***8217;t respond to gear like the other do. They may grow on gear but nothing special

What works for some doesn***8217;t work for others and some pros take massive amounts and other don***8217;t but still can achieve a crazy look.

At the end of the day tweak your diet because it***8217;s all in the diet and don***8217;t just up your dose cause the pros do

What it comes down to is genetics and someone***8217;s ability to respond to steroids. You got 3 categories.
1. Ultra responder- the pros that may take higher doses but they have amazing genetics and respondeven better the gear then anyone else.
2. Respond nicely to steroids and decent genetics and is the above average joe steroid user
3. Bad genetics and doesn***8217;t respond to gear like the other do. They may grow on gear but nothing special

What works for some doesn***8217;t work for others and some pros take massive amounts and other don***8217;t but still can achieve a crazy look.

At the end of the day tweak your diet because it***8217;s all in the diet and don***8217;t just up your dose cause the pros do

That is so true, what works for one many not work for another. and sometimes as a result those less fortunate in gentics do damage their own system and suffer many side effects from runaway estrogen etc levels.
and take months to recover to their own natural testosterone levels which will never be the same.

would doing high testosterone dosages for a short cycle be better than doing low testosterone dosages during a long 14 week cycle be worth while?

It***8217;s a matter of how much weight you want to put on blast cycle with high test will yield more results faster. Low dose gets results at a slower pace. I noticed when I did trt dose I put on some ,uscle but when I took a dose like 600 mg a week I grew way faster
All I know is these huge bodybuilders are not taking 600mg there***8217;re using way more

Thats solid and sound advice and must be repeated all throughout all gyms. what works for the pros wont neceserally work for John Doe who weighs 175 pounds with bodyfat of 25% and has never lifted a weight in his life.

Good luck getting huge with ~750mg test solo cycles .
Even those with gifted genetics take lots of shit to get huge . GH slin and so on .

Good luck getting huge with ~750mg test solo cycles .
Even those with gifted genetics take lots of shit to get huge . GH slin and so on .

So many compounds are involved besides test, like you mentioned slin and gh are a huge factor. Most of the time pros drop the test way down because of the wet look isn’t wanted while competing. But I remember reading in anabolic review 1996 that it wasn’t uncommon for guys to pin 1000mg a day during a bulk.

So many compounds are involved besides test, like you mentioned slin and gh are a huge factor. Most of the time pros drop the test way down because of the wet look isn***8217;t wanted while competing. But I remember reading in anabolic review 1996 that it wasn***8217;t uncommon for guys to pin 1000mg a day during a bulk.

A 1000mg a day of test? Wow!

The only people who I've seen suffer from serious health issues are combining steroids with recreational drug use or narcotic painkillers. It's a recipe for disaster.

Usually if they're taking juice and being smart about it, they won't have major issues. Genetic factors may also make them predisposed to certain health issues but this will happen regardless of their steroid use.

I***8217;m doing good...I lost 20lbs from an stomach issue. But I***8217;m happy I look so much better. I tried coming off cycle or trt and felt like I was playing dUmb by the fact I***8217;m shut down from years of abuse. I***8217;m on cycle now 250mg cyp 600mg primo.

I***8217;m doing good...I lost 20lbs from an stomach issue. But I***8217;m happy I look so much better. I tried coming off cycle or trt and felt like I was playing dUmb by the fact I***8217;m shut down from years of abuse. I***8217;m on cycle now 250mg cyp 600mg primo.

and how is this cycle going? how are the gains? sides?

Back