How much test does bodybuilders take for those results

It’s going good my diet lacked so I got real bloated. But I’m good now. I keep having stomach problems cause I drink alcohol I’m trying to quit

It***8217;s going good my diet lacked so I got real bloated. But I***8217;m good now. I keep having stomach problems cause I drink alcohol I***8217;m trying to quit

Good plan trying to quit the bottle brother. I was injured at work about five years ago, which ended up being a career ending concussion. Anyway, I got stuck on the pain pills like we hear about all the time, and that went on for a couple or three years before I got angry and threw them all in the garbage cold turkey and that was a big mistake. I suffered big time and probably should have died from a withdrawal seizure or whatever gets people, but didn't obviously.haha Anyway, for the sake of your liver and life keep trying to quit that shit. I wish you the best. :)

So many compounds are involved besides test, like you mentioned slin and gh are a huge factor. Most of the time pros drop the test way down because of the wet look isn***8217;t wanted while competing. But I remember reading in anabolic review 1996 that it wasn***8217;t uncommon for guys to pin 1000mg a day during a bulk.

I agree with you about the other factors besides the amount of test taken. 1000mg/day is flat out ridiculous in my opinion. I am no pro but have been around the gym and AAS for many years and the only thing I noticed myself and others getting by upping their test dosages was more side effects, but not a balanced amount between added weight and unwanted sides. Basically the sides just got worse but the gains did not come as expected. Just my 2cnts. :)

I agree with you about the other factors besides the amount of test taken. 1000mg/day is flat out ridiculous in my opinion. I am no pro but have been around the gym and AAS for many years and the only thing I noticed myself and others getting by upping their test dosages was more side effects, but not a balanced amount between added weight and unwanted sides. Basically the sides just got worse but the gains did not come as expected. Just my 2cnts. :)
I truly believe some huge bodybuilders use more than a gram of test a week. I took a gram of test back when I was young and stupid. I had really no side effects I felt like I did on 500mg

Like it has been said above, gear is only 15%, diet and training makes up for the rest.
your own genes will have alot to do about it as well.

Most times and from what ive seen others do 500mg of test per week has been the standard. training along with a good diet full of protein and plenty of rest as well aids in the endgame.
Ive seen advance users do largers test amounts 700mg or more per week and mix it up with tren, mast, etc.
its always good to know your genetic structure as well and what bodytype you are, endomorph, ectomorph etc.

Back