Arrested for Clen!! anyone got good links about the legality of clen/research chems?

dtk

First off, it wasnt me that got arrested, but a good friend, co-worker, and gym partner that got arrested yesterday morning.

So like hoards of other people we had used clen off and on for years. and this friend of mine even had a girlfriend who had tried it, she used to be a stripper and was trying to drop a few pounds to get back into stripper shape. So anyhow the friend of mine breaks up with the stripper and she was bonkers to begin with, and after their break-up she found out she was pregnant and went completely nuts!
So yesterday she takes the bottle of liquid clen that she had into the local police station and asks them if its illegal. They have no clue what it is and call the FDA and are told clen is banned from importation into the US. She tells them she got it from the friend of mine. So then the shit hit the fan, they get a search warrant, show up at his door and do a half assed search(fortunately for him) and all they come up with is a bottle of liquid clen he had sitting on his dresser. They charge him with posession of an illegal/banned substance, and get this....they also charged him with attempted assault on an unborn child since the stripper said he had given her the clen she brought into the police station! So the friend gets arrested and charged with 2 felonies, they seized his cell phone and computer, and give him $50k bail!
One good thing is the 2 of us work at a prison so he knew the 2 local cops that did the arrest, as well as the DJ that did his arraignment, so he was given $50k unsecured bail so he could walk out and not be thrown into the prison where he works. The prison has suspended him without pay... but anyhow since they seized his computer he cant really do any research, and i told him i'd do everything i could to try and help him out with this. I advised him just to take any information he could find on the reasearch chemical laws, and try to find any other case histories on-line for anyone that may have been hemmed up similarly.
So if anyone has any good links, or any suggestion or has even been in the same situation please let a post.... and thanks in advance your help!

that is what happens when you mess with CRAZY Girls. my friend messes with them and he goes through shit like this from time to time. look up rick collins -- hes expensive -- but the best in the biz when it comes to this stuff

Tell him to flip the script.... she gave the stuff to him from her Stripper days... who is going to believe her?? She is a fucking crazy stripper...

thefantom1 said:
Tell him to flip the script.... she gave the stuff to him from her Stripper days... who is going to believe her?? She is a fucking crazy stripper...
Wrong path to take.

Anyway, this guys needs to say nothing. He should never admit that he did or did not use the stuff.

He can show his defense lawyer the numerous websites that sell clen (they are the ones importing the stuff). He can point out that it IS NOT a controlled substance.

Call Rick Collins if you want the best lawyer for this.

only motorboat them bitches, don't take em home. Dirty skanks

Way to many motives of this being set up. A good lawyer should have a field day with this case, make her look like a fool and produce a lawsuit winning him some money, back wages etc.

Back