AS Blood work results

josh1095

alright, here they are. enough bitchin outta me. started precycle at 531ng/dl.
At six weeks they came back at 1291ng/dl. I am taking 500mg/wk of test cyp and nothing else. i think this blood result partially confims what i said in the other thread, this shit seems underdosed. i was talking to my doc about it(im very upfront with her) and she said she expected a much higher reading if i was infact taking 500mg a week. i guess i was hoping for something over 3000ng/dl but then again if i was at that level i dont think i would have even questioned it. Anyways guys, maybe i need to start upping calories and prots but i think ill just go with a diff brand and do the same thing and get levels checked at 6 weeks.

sad to hear. I am currently taking the same thing, but I am stacking it with deca from norma. I am only in my second week, so I will have to wait and see. Thanks for the post.

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone. Deffinately dial in your diet and you will grow. I gained about 20 pounds.

id have to shoot like 6cc a week to get my levels way up. thats too much for me bro
gixxer, id like to test it, pm me if u know of a place thatll do it. i call quest and they said no. my dad was at 200ng and they shoot hime with 100mg of cyp every 4weeks, that brought hime up to 700ng. that just gives u an idea of the dosing.

It will depend when you took your shot and got tested.Even with multi injects per week it will not always be the same.I can tell you I hit around 1500 to 1800 on 250 to 500 per week but that is peak,test levels go up and down.I would not expect you to be over 2000 on that dose.If you are in the 1500 range there is nothing wrong with your gear.Dont waste your money getting it tested.My levels are the same on ug gear as they are on pharm grade,test is cheap to make why underdose it.Be carefull what you tell the doc man could come back and bite you.No way you would be in the 3000 range at 500 per week.High t levels are only part of the picture.

Last edited:
Save your money.just my 2 cents.You would need to to take in the 1000 per week range to hit 3000 on blood test.What is your free test level that is what counts.As you go up in dose blood values wont go up at the same rate.100 week may get you around 900, 250 week 1200 to 1500.Buliding muscle is not only about high t levels.Most orals do not raise t levels and some will lower them but people still gain on them.

thanks for the info dead. im gonna ditch the whey shakes and just go with chicken tuna etc... ive got enough shit left to go 750/wk till the end. might try that.
ill try to get free test levels tomorrow when they open. if i get em ill share the results.

No problem man.It sucks when you are not sure about your gear.As I said before unless you had very high levels to start with getting them up over 1000,stuff has to be real.For example my levels were 250 total at 33 years old.I started on 200 test per week and my levels would peak at 1100 to 1250 at day 3 and drop to under 1000 at day 10.when I go up to 500 week they will hit 1500 to 1900 range but I dont get them checked at day 3 maybe day 5 to 7.I have ran a gram plus per week but I did not do blood work,really dont want the doc to see my levels that high.My point is I can run 200 to 500 week and peak over 1500 and stay over 1000 even if I had them checked at 10 to 12 days.I am 41 years old 5'11 230 around 10% bodyfat.

Last edited:
why would you drop the shakes? do you know how to properly diet? come on now you have been tested while on the gear and still you second guess it? its definately your diet! you can up the dose all you want but youre not going to see results unless you know how to diet!!!!!!
Come on lets be real!!!

i gotcha nick. im gonna reevaluate the diet. i think the bioavailability of the whey shakes im using is no good, thats why i need to eat natural sources or maybe switch to a diff brand of whey.

What are your stats,how many cycles.Diet is huge man you got to eat to grow,cant build something out of nothing.

You should have at least 4 shakes a day. Right when you wake up, pre work out, post, and before bed. Sometimes it ok to toss in another one to replace a meal but like you said soild healthy foods are definately the way to go!!

You should have at least 4 shakes a day.

no, in my opinion. whole food is always better, maybe for pwo shake is somewhat more beneficial, but other than that i consider whole food much more valuable and healthier (considering right food, of course ;) ).

Whey doesn't produce equivalent results for me either. My results are dramatically better when whole foods are used instead...even when in almost exactly the same amounts..protein\carb\fat\calorie-wise.

I've tried several whey products and all seem to work similarly for me.

Back