At home testosterone blood test ... ? help

fancyhuh101

Does anyone know of any or have any exerience with any legit at home testosterone tests ? Are they legit , even if not 100% accurate , just trying to see if my gear is legit at all or not . Also has anyone heard of any urine or saliva tests for this , looking for an at home blood/urine/saliva test for a simple reading if my test levels are above normal

at home BLOOD test? lol you are going to stick a syringe in your vein and draw your own blood? why not just go to privatemdlabs? for $50 you can get a real test done. even if there were at home kits I doubt they would cost much less than that but, I doubt there are any or people would probably be talking about them here but, you can always google for it.

also even if it was an at home blood test you would still have to send it in to a lab, and probably for the saliva test also. so again might as well go through privatemdlabs / lab corp. even if you find an at home saliva test (again probably expensive) it won't work like a at home drug test where some indicator will light up telling you if you're positive or negative, a testosterone test is much more complicated i'm sure. so youd have to send the sample in to a lab.

Last edited:
i checked out privatemdlabs , so u do the test at home then send it in to the lab and how do they get back to you ? what exactly do u do at home with the test , ive never used something like this before

i checked out privatemdlabs , so u do the test at home then send it in to the lab and how do they get back to you ? what exactly do u do at home with the test , ive never used something like this before

no you don't do anything at home. you just go to the site and order the blood test (i'll find you the link to the exact test in a minute), and then you go to any Lab Corp in your area, and bring them the paper that you print out that privatemdlabs will e-mail you, and they will take your blood at Lab corp, and that's it. They will e-mail your results within 24-72 hrs.

Here's the link - Menopause Testing - Private MD you can Google for "privatemdlabs coupon code january 2013" and so you will save 15% off i think so the total will be like $50. i know it says female test but, that's the one everybody does, it's the cheapest one and has all your essentials, test, e2, etc. it will ask you on there to indicate if you are male, make sure to do that so that your results will be shown for males.

that's not a joke lol i guess they call it the menopause test but, go to the link you will see what all they will test, it's the right test:

Female Hormone Testing Panel contains the following tests:

Estradiol, Serum
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Testosterone, Serum
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile

awesome , thanks alot man appreciate it , gonna check it out , hopefully i can find a labcorp in canada ... ? and found under blood tests/hormone testing / testosterone serum tests

Last edited:
awesome , thanks alot man appreciate it , gonna check it out , hopefully i can find a labcorp in canada ... ? and found under blood tests/hormone testing / testosterone serum tests

oh crap my bad i had a feeling i should ask, i don't think it works for canada. maybe somebody from canada will drop in or just make a new thread, "canadians - blood test?" or something and they will let you know, lots of people from there on here.

yeah if all you wanted to check was test, you could do that one but, most people like to get their E2 checked as well, so everybody goes for the other test I linked to earlier.

Does anyone out there know how to get bloodwork done in canada?? Or proper way to ask a dr. Without saying, "I'm on the juice I want to see how well its working."...???? Complain of being to emotional lately??

there are blood tests available using private labs, depending on where you're from. if you're in the US and not in a prohibited state, check out this link:

privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

you don't need a doctor's orders to take them and it is confidential. keeping in mind, unless the gear is highly underdosed, it could still peg out at the upper threshold of the detection range.

Does anyone out there know how to get bloodwork done in canada?? Or proper way to ask a dr. Without saying, "I'm on the juice I want to see how well its working."...???? Complain of being to emotional lately??
You could try telling them that you will be taking a natural prohormone and want to track your bloodwork.

Really? Maybe I'll give that a shot. I'm fairly sure everything is going as it should but I do have a healthy fear of gyno. I wonder if there is a list of more progressive doctors somewhere.? My dr an old cranky fellow and I doubt he'd be open to that. Or maybe I'll just put in the groundwork and shop around. Thanks for that ;)

I've also been reading about "homeopathic clinics" that offer hormone testing, you should be able to find one of these place in your area. The only problem is that it will be expensive ($300+) but you'll be able to to avoid your Dr.

I would not recommend drawing your own blood unless you're qualified. It could get pretty messy. The blood will thicken and not be able to be used if not done properly. Why dont you go to a doctor & have them write the order for blood work. If you can not afford it, when you get the bill fill out the form that says youre not financially able to pay for it. It is free that way, If you live in the US of course.

Back