At what age did you start blasting & cruising?

34. Found I was hypogonadal at 33, spent some time getting my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dialed in - then started making my lemonade from these big hairy lemons. ;)

I'm 30 and have been off cycle for 2 months and feeling strong in the gym. I'm hoping to hold on and not have to start testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at this young. It won't be the worse thing that could happen if I do. I know playing around with AAS can lead to that but I'm trying to make sure I cycle off long enough for my body to start producing test again and level out. I guess I will see what the future holds for me as well as everyone else.

stupid question im sure but whats blasting and whats cruising

blast = running high dosage to gain mass
cruise = running enough to have same amount as natty test, but if ur a big guy ud want more to maintain mass

example

12 weeks of 500mg test e cycle then drop down to 100-200mg for 10 weeks then blast again

19. Ran 6 cycles through my early 20s competing in bodybuilding and powerlifting. Been natty for 25 years and am starting up again in two weeks.

23. Got put on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) but started blasting/cycling right away. I was natty before that though, so I didn't screw my HPTA up myself.

Whoa, seriously?

As much as I wish I were kidding, I'm 100% stone cold serious.
My doctors have ruined my body for life.

Later when I learn more I'll post more about my life story.
It should be good for a few laughs at my expense.

Back