Attention EVERYONE - "No Bitches" Rule - Must Read

Scarz

I am banned!
fuck steroidology administration. They don't deserve my time and effort in posting what ive learned in 15 years.

Sorry to my bros here. But i will not endorse this corrupt board. Primordial and need size sell fake products and they know it. Fucking thieves. I don't want to be a part of it.

__________________:

Last edited:
First of all, I want to personally extend my thanks to the guys here for continuously helping out other members, especially newbies.

it is of great comfort to come to a place where we can share our underground commonalities and engage freely and openly.

However, most of you may or may not be aware that like every business, forums are competitive and have competitors as well. And like every business, most competitors are decent and friendly, and a few are slimely and grimey.

How will you know which one is slime and grimey? The ones that will send you an email or private message trying to manipulate you. They first try to convince you of how bad this forum is imbedding negative thoughts in your head, This is called brain washing and manipulation. They then act as if they really care about you and ask you to come to another forum.

Little do these rat agents know that they are being used by the slimey forum. Anyone is more than welcome to come and go freely to any forum they want! I'm a mod in two forums and a registered member of 8 forums. But I in no way shape or form try to "recruit" newbies or members to satisfy my personal reasons.

With that being said, this forum does not welcome these types of rats and slimey dudes. Unlike any other forum many of you see that this is more like a community with a real sense of friendship. As long as I am a mod I will do my best to keep it that way.

We're here for 2 reasons to learn and to teach. And ofcourse we fuck around here and there (I always do), but we all gotta have some fun sometimes.

Watch out for these pm rats, and if you're caught being a rat, I will permanently ban you and label you a rat.

Rats, Snitches, and Bitches........... You're Fucked Anywhere You Go. :sadwavey:

dito. good stuf Scarz, i got 2 of those emails.

Some good peeps got caught up in this bullshit... A few members I thought were trustworthy,knowledgeable guys that I got along with but they had hidden agenda's and tried and are still trying to manipulate us all.

I almost bought into the bullshit...

I feel sorry for those that did.

First of all, I want to personally extend my thanks to the guys here for continuously helping out other members, especially newbies.

it is of great comfort to come to a place where we can share our underground commonalities and engage freely and openly.

However, most of you may or may not be aware that like every business, forums are competitive and have competitors as well. And like every business, most competitors are decent and friendly, and a few are slimely and grimey.

How will you know which one is slime and grimey? The ones that will send you an email or private message trying to manipulate you. They first try to convince you of how bad this forum is imbedding negative thoughts in your head, This is called brain washing and manipulation. They then act as if they really care about you and ask you to come to another forum.

Little do these rat agents know that they are being used by the slimey forum. Anyone is more than welcome to come and go freely to any forum they want! I'm a mod in two forums and a registered member of 8 forums. But I in no way shape or form try to "recruit" newbies or members to satisfy my personal reasons.

With that being said, this forum does not welcome these types of rats and slimey dudes. Unlike any other forum many of you see that this is more like a community with a real sense of friendship. As long as I am a mod I will do my best to keep it that way.

We're here for 2 reasons to learn and to teach. And ofcourse we fuck around here and there (I always do), but we all gotta have some fun sometimes.

Watch out for these pm rats, and if you're caught being a rat, I will permanently ban you and label you a rat.

Rats, Snitches, and Bitches........... You're Fucked Anywhere You Go. :sadwavey:

nice, but what exactly were they doing? trying to sell something? Id be really pissed if they were giving wrong advice on purpose, I was given shit advice for a cycle once and I swear that has changed my life forever, my thinking is totally different ant I dont trust anyone anymore

I believe they are trying to sell products, promote their forum and attempting to steal members by spreading lies about Ology.

Yes , they are called HATERS... Fuck em...... Ology rocks... Scarz hit it on the head I know ppl here and only on here that are basically my homie, just cause I know if we ever met wed have a fucking blast. lol

I dont care he can make it a drag queen for all I care I aint changing that shit....... Scarz has adhd and gets bored easily, I think it was the homo chat for 3.99 per hour in private room I left him got him all excited... lmao

Selling products doesn't have anything to do with it, nor spreading lies.

Think what you want.

I've watched this from the start...I've heard both sides...

They are out to make money and to further their own agendas. If you cant see that you are blind.

Nuff' said..

Think what you want.

I've watched this from the start...I've heard both sides...

They are out to make money and to further their own agendas. If you cant see that you are blind.

Nuff' said..

True that ^^^ I had some moron pm ing me the other day for a source and that sum bitch typed like he was one of them hindu fucks you talk to on the phone, broken ass english and shit..... He then got deleted and started another fucking profile and jammed me up again... Fucking rediculous... As for wht Y thrashin si saying he is right on, I watched ppl force feed the **** crap daily on here , and everything else was crap.... We need unbiast oppinions, not sales reps promoting there own agendas... :destroy:

Back