Current Cycle Updates U Bastards

Scarz

I am banned!
fuck steroidology administration. They don't deserve my time and effort in posting what ive learned in 15 years.

Sorry to my bros here. But i will not endorse this corrupt board. Primordial and need size sell fake products and they know it. Fucking thieves. I don't want to be a part of it.

Last edited:
I see a lot of you bros running current cycles and I'm always quick to ask "hows the cycle going?". But i dont feel like asking EVERYONE! i'm sure others feel the same way.

so, bros, if ure running a current cycle it would be kool if u give us some info on it and the progress(?) u made on it so far. we can all learn something, or maybe we can correct something. share ure current status and gains u bastards :wiggle:

pls include ure previous weight, bf, and lifts, to ure current weight, bf, and lifts. It doesnt have to be dramatic, we know ure still in cycle.

1 pin in 2 nd pin in a day will let ya know once I get going fo sho. Hope this is the right thread ?
1-12 test e ambro
1-4 dianabol
15-18 clomid

5'9"
8-10% bf
34 yrs
average 4000 calories a day fish, pork, pasta, salad , banannas , veggies, lean meat, chicken, oatmeal, whey protein shake, egg whites, whole wheat bread, cottage cheese, 2% milk and on and on and on.

1 pin in 2 nd pin in a day will let ya know once I get going fo sho.
1-12 test e ambro
1-4 dianabol
15-18 clomid

5'9"
8-10% bf
34 yrs
average 4000 calories a day fish, pork, pasta, salad , banannas , veggies, lean meat, chicken, oatmeal, whey protein shake, egg whites, whole wheat bread, cottage cheese, 2% milk and on and on and on.

what are ure doses bro? i like ure cycle a lot. at ure bf ure going to see REALLY nice results, seriously. the lower ure bf the better ure results. just make sure keep a steady near perfect diet. ure going to make excellent gains.

monday will be the end of week 3 for me. week 2 was great-i was insanely pumped in the gym-starting after about 4 days of dbol.

i started the cycle @ 219 16% bf

i am up 8 pounds-prob a lil more but i always wait til the scale comes back higher a few days in a row before i post the change.

my bf% is dropping-i can see the lines in my stomach much better already. about 5 days ago i stopped getting sore-i mean i have to have my partener slow me down in the gym-otherwise i will want to do 1 set right after another.

then the last couple days my strenght is starting to climb-not huge yet but roughly 20lbs in everything.

im thinking this next week is where the big strength gains will come into play. I am eating way more carbs on this cycle than i did in my first one

i love prop and dbol-i will prob never cycle without prop at the begining and end from here on out.

I got 3 more weeks of dbol-i ran it 40/40/50/50/60/60-i can only imagine what gains are up for those weeks. one day last week i woke up and i swear my traps grew an inch.

bottomline.....I love test.......cant wait to jump on this deca :flipoffha

250 mon and thurs week 1-12
40 mg of dianabol daily week 1-4
clomid 15-18 Ive heard alot on this 100/50/50/50 and 50/50/50/50... Iwas gonna run all 50 15-18 ?

monday will be the end of week 3 for me. week 2 was great-i was insanely pumped in the gym-starting after about 4 days of dbol.

i started the cycle @ 219 16% bf

i am up 8 pounds-prob a lil more but i always wait til the scale comes back higher a few days in a row before i post the change.

my bf% is dropping-i can see the lines in my stomach much better already. about 5 days ago i stopped getting sore-i mean i have to have my partener slow me down in the gym-otherwise i will want to do 1 set right after another.

then the last couple days my strenght is starting to climb-not huge yet but roughly 20lbs in everything.

im thinking this next week is where the big strength gains will come into play. I am eating way more carbs on this cycle than i did in my first one

i love prop and dbol-i will prob never cycle without prop at the begining and end from here on out.

I got 3 more weeks of dbol-i ran it 40/40/50/50/60/60-i can only imagine what gains are up for those weeks. one day last week i woke up and i swear my traps grew an inch.

bottomline.....I love test.......cant wait to jump on this deca :flipoffha

sounds awsome dude. thats a fast ass result. prop is my favourite test hands down. it's only uphill from here, u takin Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle?

Will do...... I am pretty cut naturally, and even more so on the weights, so I can only imagine ....... I am stoked though fo sho

no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) this time-i wanted to try without it-i am noticing a lil more acne so far-i dont know if i blame that on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or the added gear :chomp:

well if u find u didnt need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on approx 1000mg of test and dbol then ure probably the type that dont need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). have it handy just incase.

yea i have some letro-if i need it-i will use a lil-and order some aromasin straight away.

alright fellas keep posting-lets make this a good long read please.

Week 5 of a 16 week cycle.( deca 500mgs(week 1-8), equipoise 600mgs(week 1-12), test C 500mgs(week 8-16), dbol40mgs(week 12-16).

age-26
Weight-240
height- 6-2
bf-14% and going down

I feel fucking great, week 5 has been crazy in terms of strength and size gains.Will post pics soon, need to get a camera first

Test P 100mg eod
Tren A 75mg eod
T bol 60mg ed

So far this is the best cycle I've run. Strength and gains are good with very low water retention.
I'm 52, 6' 1", weighed 231lbs this morning.

weeks 1-12 test e 500mg ew medistar
weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ed medistar
weeks 4-12 aromasin (gyno prone)
weeks 14-17 clomid 50/50/50/50

starting week 2 today, last week I injected 500mg at once but after talking with a buddy at the gym he told me to split the shots twice a week mon and thurs, going to do that from now on to stable blood levels. (had 2 kids and wife at home i just thought injecting once a week was easier to do). Feel a little stonger guessing due to the dbol cant wait for the test to kick in. Is it ok to inject with a 1 inch pin in the glutes? injected last week 1.5inch in glute was sore for like 5 days!!!

6ft, 225lbs 16 % bf

Last edited:
Im in week 12..with a flu the last 5 days.. fuckn fever..shits..
1-12 600 test c
600 eq
1-4 100 mg susp. 3 days a week
9-11.5 50 mg dbol ed .Then the flu...
I went from 200 ish to 217..some water for sure...but not too bloated. Think I m down to 213 ? ish.
Also 25 -37.5 aromasine depending on my tit pain.
My strength is what went nuts.
225 on bench 15 plus..pausing 315 for 3.
225 military free weight for 5-6. 90 pd dumbell military for 5-6.
Curl 60 s for 5 and so on...
(Gyno consult tomorrow..0930..my dime..fuk it.)

I'm starting my forth week of cycle and have put on about 6 lbs so far and have felt pretty good. My strength is on the move and I definately can see some thickening up. I'm like Newbie in that fack that all I have to do is look at d-bol and my traps stand up an inch.
weeks 1-15 sustaplex 325 at 650mg
weeks 3-13 Treneplex e200 at 400mg
weeks 1-4 d-bol at 40mg a day
And I was thinking of running the d-bol for 4 weeks at the end of the cycle also. what are your opinions on that? I take 12.5mg of aromasin 2-3 times a week and .5ml of prami on the same days. I also take 250u of Hcg twice a week. And personally i feel that the damn insulin needles hurt more then the big ones... I've had some slight Insomnia and night sweats but nothing horrible and really feel damn good on everything. Also i'm about 5'10" 207 and at about 12% bf.

Starting my first real cycle the correct way, haha. (I did Deca by it self twice, like a jackass, with no post cycle therapy (pct) or anything.)

First pin today!

my stats:

age; 28
Height; 5'9"
weight; 177 lbs
BF ; 10.8% (went down from 186 and 12.5% bf last two months)

Test E @ 500 mg/wk (Axi0)
1-12 weeks
Methandrogen @ 40-50 mg ed (Syntrop )
1-4 weeks
Clomid/Nolva @ 100/50/50/25 ( Axi0 ) &
40/20/20/10 (depending on gyno issues on cycle)
weeks 15-18

Been looking forward to this bitch, haha. Will post progreessions soon!

1 pin in 2 nd pin in a day will let ya know once I get going fo sho. Hope this is the right thread ?
1-12 test e ambro
1-4 dianabol
15-18 clomid

How's that amrbo? nice and smooth?

Ill be starting my 500mg/week ambro cycle in the next few weeks. Just waiting to get my post cycle therapy (pct) and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in hand before hitting my first pin!! cant wait.

And I was thinking of running the d-bol for 4 weeks at the end of the cycle also. what are your opinions on that?

sounds good-i bet the second run of D-bol will be better.

use it as a bridge to post cycle therapy (pct)-so line it up to stop the Dbol a couple days before post cycle therapy (pct) starts.

Back