Must See! - Long Live Arnold

no i dont think its because he stopped taking gear. he got old and focussed on bigger things in his life. he once said that when he does something he wants to focus solely on that until he conquered it. he went into bodybuilding and conquered it. he went into hollywood and till this and even in the future there will never ever be movies like the ones he made. he conquered it. he got into politics, and the man is the governor of the biggest state in the usa. if it werent for bush fucking him over with the under the table deal he made with arnold, he would have been president. but in order to accomplish these things he needed to tunnel his vision and focus on his goal like a starving man seeking bread and water. his favorite line is "stay hungry". then he had heart surgery which the docs told him his strong-man movie days are over. he couldnt do heavy shit after that again. he still has big guns and still works out here and there. for his age i think he looks great.

they say there are two names that if u say them in any corner and remote spot of the world people will know who they are. the names are michael jackson and arnold shwarzenegger

I still think his physique is one of the best of all time. Not as big as todays competitors, but still looking human.

i agree 100% todays competitors are a lot bigger but they are so big some of them that they do not look human anymore. whereas arnold was huge but still looked human... lol

my bi's just measured 21.5". from my understanding arnold's bi's were 22-23".
something's not right.

bump this bitch for
MOTIVATION

If he can do it, you can do it.
...No really, you can.

arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

lol when u do this for over 10 yrs u might get it too. i try super hard not to get too big. my arms are the only parts i dont mind increasing in size. woman love it. and so do t-shirts.

if theres 1 guy i wud turn gay for in this world... it would be arnold in his prime in bodybuilding!... i want to jizz on his perfect pecs fuck!!! lol jks..

but for real it blows me away everytime i see his tiny waste and huge but symetrical body... he is god!

the only 1 negative thing i have to say is; his involvment in the steroid control act!.. he sided for banning roids even though he took them... kinda gay but he still the man!! lol

Back