things that "grinds my gears" at the gym

Scarz

I am banned!
fuck steroidology administration. They don't deserve my time and effort in posting what ive learned in 15 years.

Sorry to my bros here. But i will not endorse this corrupt board. Primordial and need size sell fake products and they know it. Fucking thieves. I don't want to be a part of it.

Last edited:
Scarz......Fucking Hilairious! The baggy pants, yep I saw someone wear them not so long ago and had a good laugh but for me...........talking on the CELL PHONE in between squats!!!!! That fuckin kills me......do you really need to call your mum to tell her you what you want for dinnear?!! That annoys the shit out of me and then they turn around and smile like theyre in a fucking starbucks waiting on their latte!Cunts!

thats classic bro-the pants-i hate them lol

i see all that shit everyday-i just put on my headphones-turn it up-and think about stomping their asses!!!!!!

hammer pants, lol. I hear u scouser, it irritates the shit out of me when a guy texts in between sets, especially if I'm waiting on his ass to get on like the cables (jungle gym).....Dick!! do ur shit and move the fuck on bro!!

I think all that meat head muscle gear is for the limp wristed.

The stupid pants, the stupids shirts.

What happened to just a t-shirt (cut off sleeves if fine) and shorts?

I think all that meat head muscle gear is for the limp wristed.

The stupid pants, the stupids shirts.

What happened to just a t-shirt (cut off sleeves if fine) and shorts?

in my opinion, if u have a nice physique u look much much better in a simple t-shirt. there's nothing like a t-shit that defines your tone and definition. the woman...............ooohhh they love it :bikini:

I wanna kill somebody when you go to remove the weights on the squat rack and he tells you he's using it..then you go to use the smith machine and then he's using it at the same time..WTF mother fucker ? how can you be using 2 racks at the same time..
But as far as breaking the rules , it is against the law if you are 150 lbs and wear one of those tight ass under armour shirts...(GAY)

I woke up to this thread..and it made me laugh cuz I see those guys all the time...
between body parts I LOVE helping newbies, specially the ladies and retired older people figure out a movement or machine... I believe they appreciate it when a veined out pumped individual takes a little time and give s back. Karma boys..
And I also will deliberatley invite myself into a exercise when some tough guy is hogging 2,3 stations or benches. I love the old authoritative" HEY ! I M USING THAT ! " So am I, dickweed...

Thats all good stuff. I get a laugh when a noob gets in the gym and a week later he has tat lines on his arm and tries to make everyone see it.

LMAO, hilarious. I have seen those pants many times. Most times they were worn by someone also wearing a womans tanktop with fucking spaghetti straps. Most of the gym time is spent doing cable curls for 30 seconds and then posing in the mirror while winking at themselves and blowing kisses.

don't forget to wear your fanny pack with the hammer pants. I get frustrated when some pencil neck is doing 30 bullshit sets of triceps kickbacks right where I need to deadlift.

LMAO, hilarious. I have seen those pants many times. Most times they were worn by someone also wearing a womans tanktop with fucking spaghetti straps. Most of the gym time is spent doing cable curls for 30 seconds and then posing in the mirror while winking at themselves and blowing kisses.

I'm A FAN OF THE TANK TOP. ( just not with the spaghetti straps) When you little girls get as big as I'm you will understand t-shirts fits like a tent. :Pat:

45 pound weight on your head .... That aint no bull shit , but I aint seen that sorta shit since the pen. Guess it could happen ? It sure the fuck aint pretty I ll tell ya that .

what about these assholes who never do legs or calves but yet constantly wear those long "shorts" and only shave the bottom part of their legs?!?! then after every set look in the mirror to see growth every 5 minutes when you've seen them all year and they haven't put on one inch or one pound?!?!

Back