Austinite's Top 3 - Essential On-Cycle Supplementations

Can you pretty please share your doctor with me, pretty pretty please? I'm only like a 13 hour drive away! :D I'm so jelly. :(

Can you pretty please share your doctor with me, pretty pretty please? I'm only like a 13 hour drive away! :D I'm so jelly. :(

haha. Victory Medical, Club longevity division. Got a 300,000 iu vitamin D shot on monday. Should last 6 months.

Okay

I'm also taking glucosamine chondroitin msm for my joints, what do you thing about it? have you tried it?

I run deca year round so I have no issues with joints. But before deca, I used 2 grams of Burdock root daily. MSM is great however. Used it and liked it.

haha. Victory Medical, Club longevity division. Got a 300,000 iu vitamin D shot on monday. Should last 6 months.

Sounds expensive LOL. So you're going through a longevity clinic instead of a PCP? That would explain why you have such a high level of care. ;) Definitely jealous in that case!

Sounds expensive LOL. So you're going through a longevity clinic instead of a PCP? That would explain why you have such a high level of care. ;) Definitely jealous in that case!

yes, love the attention to detail you get with a longevity clinic. So many experts and they actually attend anti aging seminars and go to annual ENDO society meetings. That's where I learned of Pycnogenol.

yes, love the attention to detail you get with a longevity clinic. So many experts and they actually attend anti aging seminars and go to annual ENDO society meetings. That's where I learned of Pycnogenol.

hey man, austenite, what is your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol if u don't mind me asking? And seeing as ur in the states, reandron isn't approved yet, but once it is, can you see yourself going to that?

hey man, austenite, what is your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol if u don't mind me asking? And seeing as ur in the states, reandron isn't approved yet, but once it is, can you see yourself going to that?

Yeah, I can see using Reandron or Nabido. I'm just waiting for approval :)

My protocol is 75mg of Testosterone Cypionate twice weekly for a total of 150mg. 100mg of Nandrolone Decanoate once weekly. 250 iu hCG twice weekly. I do not use/need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but I do use DIM to keep estrogen in check.

My protocol is 75mg of Testosterone Cypionate twice weekly for a total of 150mg. 100mg of Nandrolone Decanoate once weekly. 250 iu hCG twice weekly. I do not use/need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but I do use DIM to keep estrogen in check.

Would you say ubiniquol and/or CoQ10 wld be an essential supplement to have on cycle?

don't u get tired of pinning yourself? Have u heard when reandron may be approved?

is asking for b12/vitamin c sources against board rules? considering theyre not aas. prolly on the line if its not allowed lemme know. if it is...someone hook it up :D

Big difference. Here is an article I wrote recently and why I switched from CoQ10 to UBQH (the ONLY stable form)

Before we even start, let me explain what exactly CoQ10 is. Going into too much detail will only confuse you, I will try to keep the descriptions as simple as possible (not going to be easy but bear with me), because you have to understand its meaning and purpose so that you actually know what you're taking and what it does in your body.

What is Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) ***8211; also known as Vitamin Q10 or CoQ10

Enzyme is proteins produced by the body.

The ***8216;Co***8217; refers to an organic nonprotein molecule that coexists to support the function of the protein above.

The ***8216;Q***8217; refers to Quinone; a class of compounds that aid in bone formation, blood clotting and more.

The ***8216;10***8217; refers to the 10 chemicals that make up the Quinone structure mentioned above.

CoQ10 is naturally synthesized by our bodies. It***8217;s a key player in energy as it helps your ***8216;cellular power plants***8217; (Mitochondria) function. It aids it by supplying ***8220;Adenosine-5'-triphosphate***8221; or ATP which is used as energy. It uses oxygen to generate energy from carbohydrates. This process is called ***8216;Oxidative Metabolism***8217;.CoQ10 is a natural antioxidant, protecting your cells from reactive chemicals that can damage DNA. Your levels are a good indication of your overall antioxidant levels. Lower levels mean you're not very well protected.

Some crucial benefits include: preventative measure for cardiovascular disease & heart toxicity and a boost for your immune system. These benefits can prevent cancer, and CoQ10 has been used by medical professionals (in conjunction with other meds) as therapy for cancer patients. It***8217;s been proven to aid in preventing cancer growth. Even heart transplant patients are given CoQ10. So you see, this is nothing to shake a stick at.

It***8217;s abundant in your heart, pancreas, kidneys and liver, but it***8217;s present in most tissue. However, as you age, your levels decline. Your body simply slows production down drastically. You want your CoQ10 levels to be in the upper range. Over 3.0 µg /mL. Quest Diagnostics range is 0.30-3.84, and not too many people over 30 years of age are in the upper range.

Now you understand how important CoQ10 is. It would be silly not to supplement with it. My endocrinologist recommended this for me during my first visit with her. After tons of research on the compound, I found that many endo***8217;s recommend this. For good reason as we saw above.

If it***8217;s so great, why switch to UBQH (ubiquinol)?

If you're a young fella in your 20***8217;s or early 30***8217;s, you probably produce enough CoQ10, so basic CoQ10 supplementation is plenty. However, as you get older, your ability to produce it diminishes, and the most important conversion to ubiquinol (where all the benefit comes from) is hindered tremendously. You simply can't metabolize CoQ10 sufficiently.

Furthermore; my research indicates that up to 40% of humans do not convert CoQ10 to the reduced form due to genetic make-up. That***8217;s a lot of people! UBQH is a patented formula that contains an already converted compound. You're taking ubiquinol directly and your body utilizes it immediately.

When searching for it, you'll notice only one manufacturer makes UBQH. That***8217;s Premier Science Integrative Therapeutics. If you see it from a different manufacturer, it***8217;s NOT the real deal. This brand was the one that was studied and concluded all the benefits.

UBQH is actually absorbed up to 8 times higher than CoQ10 when taken orally. That***8217;s a massive difference and you'll see it in your serum levels.

Let***8217;s sum up some benefits of UBQH and its anti-aging effects :

1. Direct benefit as no conversion is needed by the body.
2. Highly absorbable/most bioavailable form.
3. Has the serum impact of up to 162% more than CoQ10.
4. Increased left ventricle function.
5. Better Blood flow.
6. Powerful Antioxidant.
7. Boosts your immune system.
8. Increases sperm count.
9. Aids in treatment of Gum disease.
10. Protects stomach lining.
11. Lowers blood pressure.
12. Protects Vitamin E. (finally something to protect E since it protects everything else!)
13. Aids in sugar stabilization.
14. Provides liver and kidney support.
15. Keeps a healthy heart: clogged arteries, angina, arrhythmia, etc***8230;

How to dose UBQH:
As I mentioned I recommend this for folks over 30 years of age and especially for folks over 40.

100mg of UBQH once daily. Take with dietary fats. (adjust if needed after testing levels, no more than 600mg daily)

I recommend that you have your levels checked next time you get blood work, and evaluate from there should you need to adjust your dose. You only need Coenzyme Q10, Total.

Stay powerful.

So I wldnt need any supplementation being that I'm 21 and do not cycle?

Haha I did read it which is why I got confused on the part where it says "furthermore 40% of ppl cannot convert coq10 to its usable form"...didn't say 40% of ppl 30 and over unless I read that wrong...
But thanks for the clarification

Haha I did read it which is why I got confused on the part where it says "furthermore 40% of ppl cannot convert coq10 to its usable form"...didn't say 40% of ppl 30 and over unless I read that wrong...
But thanks for the clarification

Good point :)

Back