Austinite's Top 3 - Essential On-Cycle Supplementations

Good point :)

Austinite, how the fk do I go about pinning myself? even after multiple cycles/compounds I still have someone else pin me lol. I cant manage to do it myself ffs. And its now getting to the point where I cant rely on someone else to do it for me, I really have to do it, but when I put the needle against my leg I just cant push it in..

Austinite, how the fk do I go about pinning myself? even after multiple cycles/compounds I still have someone else pin me lol. I cant manage to do it myself ffs. And its now getting to the point where I cant rely on someone else to do it for me, I really have to do it, but when I put the needle against my leg I just cant push it in..

lol. I can't help you with that. If you're scared, you might experience vasovagal response, or even syncope. Try the delts, put an ice pack on the site for 30 seconds, sanitize and inject. Ice numbs the area.

lol. I can't help you with that. If you're scared, you might experience vasovagal response, or even syncope. Try the delts, put an ice pack on the site for 30 seconds, sanitize and inject. Ice numbs the area.

Can only do quads, because my gear is low mg/ml. means I have to pin 4ml mon/Thursday.

No way am I doing 4ml in delts. Ive done 4.5ml in quads before no problems. 4ml is good for me only in quads tho. Should I just man up and try and inject myself? Fuck, kids on youtube doing testosterone shots for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) seem to do it themselves no worries. FML

Can only do quads, because my gear is low mg/ml. means I have to pin 4ml mon/Thursday.

No way am I doing 4ml in delts. Ive done 4.5ml in quads before no problems. 4ml is good for me only in quads tho. Should I just man up and try and inject myself? Fuck, kids on youtube doing testosterone shots for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) seem to do it themselves no worries. FML

4.5 ML of what?? Ice helps numb any area. Yeah, of course you need to man up. The longer it takes you to inject, the smaller your nads get.

Son of a bitch! Between this and your acne protocol, not only have I learned way too much this week, I need a bigger pill box!
Thanks Austin!

Son of a bitch! Between this and your acne protocol, not only have I learned way too much this week, I need a bigger pill box!
Thanks Austin!

lol, you should see my pill box. Or tackle box rather. glad you're able to make use of the info. I have a proven fat loss stack, too. Tons of positive feedback on it. But that's for another day.

Oh do tell! Lol I'm working on those stubborn last 10 pounds right now, glad I'm back online and getting such great info from everyone here... It's addicting!

Didn't mean RIGHT now dude, but damn, I'll take it! You know you love putting it out there :wink2:

Compound pharmacies will make the Methyl B12. You need a script though.
Don't know, maybe the pharmacies in U.S. are different and Austinite has available pharmaceutical Methyl B12 available where he/she is at?

Compound pharmacies will make the Methyl B12. You need a script though.
Don't know, maybe the pharmacies in U.S. are different and Austinite has available pharmaceutical Methyl B12 available where he/she is at?

Texas. Yes, you can get it in some pharmacies, not easy though. But if you look hard enough online, you'll find it.

Back