Austinite's Top 3 - Essential On-Cycle Supplementations

B12 is not regulated at the consumer level. Just at the sellers level. It's not supposed to be sold without a prescription for human use. but I know folks have purchased it online. I don't recall where but I'll try and find out. I can't vouch for any online sources though since I never used them.

Here in Canada you can walk into a pharmacy and buy pharmaceutical b12...
"cyano" though.

I've used maca for a while but at 1g a day after reading your post(another board)
I upped it to 1g 3 times a day. Huge difference. Thanks for the effort to put all the info up here.

medicalsupplyliquidators.com has
injectable b12
Bought from them before, not b12 though.

Last edited:
Austinite -- thanks for taking the time to write up this great info. I was wondering if there are any modifications that would have to be made for women that are not cycling? For example, a different vitamin c dose perhaps? Etc... I would like to share this info with my wife.

Thanks!

Austinite -- thanks for taking the time to write up this great info. I was wondering if there are any modifications that would have to be made for women that are not cycling? For example, a different vitamin c dose perhaps? Etc... I would like to share this info with my wife.

Thanks!
Thank you, Megatron.

Vitamin B and C as well as NAC doses would apply to both sexes, on or off cycle. My endocrinologist is a female and she takes the same amounts of Vitamin C and NAC as I do, I just do more B12. Females would really enjoy a long term commitment with Pycnogenol as well.

First thing is first, that's an incredibly useful post and easily one of the best I've seen whilst I've been on these boards. No disrespect to anyone else, but this is fantastic so thank you for the information. I have a few questions:

Firstly, are you talking about B12 oral tablets/capsules? Or are you talking about some other form of oral B12? My local chemist sells some capsules/tablets (I'm not sure because I've never used them) so I wasn't sure if they'd be a good addition.

Secondly, is vitamin C still efficient/beneficial in chewable tablets? I recently bought a large tub full of 500MG vitamin C chewables, which seem to be effective. I've taken them when I've felt a bit of a cold or runny nose coming on, and they have worked superbly.

Thirdly, do you use NAC in tablet/capsule form or bulk powder? I've seen both around on the internet, and just wasn't sure which would be best and/or most efficient.

Last edited:
First thing is first, that's an incredibly useful post and easily one of the best I've seen whilst I've been on these boards. No disrespect to anyone else, but this is fantastic so thank you for the information. I have a few questions:

Firstly, are you talking about B12 oral tablets/capsules? Or are you talking about some other form of oral B12? My local chemist sells some capsules/tablets (I'm not sure because I've never used them) so I wasn't sure if they'd be a good addition.

Secondly, is vitamin C still efficient/beneficial in chewable tablets? I recently bought a large tub full of 500MG vitamin C chewables, which seem to be effective. I've taken them when I've felt a bit of a cold or runny nose coming on, and they have worked superbly.

Thirdly, do you use NAC in tablet/capsule form or bulk powder? I've seen both around on the internet, and just wasn't sure which would be best and/or most efficient.

Thanks. Did you read it? lol. All of your questions were already answered.

I inject B12. C-chewable works but bad for teeth, Nac doesn't matter what form.

The synephrine you showed I found online...the same brand makes hordenine powder. What's your opinion of this supplement? Worth investment? In research I've found mixed answers about it.

The synephrine you showed I found online...the same brand makes hordenine powder. What's your opinion of this supplement? Worth investment? In research I've found mixed answers about it.

I wouldn't use it if it wasn't worth it :) Works great with the Fat Loss stack I posted.

Back