Austinite's Top 3 - Essential On-Cycle Supplementations

Ah. pregnyl. Yes. It says that. Well, SubQ means under skin. SubQ Fat is what they reference with "deep". I wanted to make sure you're not going in with a 1 inch needle :)

Keep me posted.

Wait...I'm a little confused...i'm taking b12 not hCG

Wait...I'm a little confused...i'm taking b12 not hCG

yeah, I'm all over the place today. Replying to 50 threads on 3 forums. Just ignore me.

DreDay already pointed out a nonsensical post that I made earlier, lol. I should sleep more.

yeah, I'm all over the place today. Replying to 50 threads on 3 forums. Just ignore me.

DreDay already pointed out a nonsensical post that I made earlier, lol. I should sleep more.
:bigok:

it's ok i think im hallucinating from sleep deprivation too. I was doing work today and I swear to God the molecules on my paper started floating around..lol

so just did my first dose of 1000mcg and started reading the pamphlet that came with my vial and this is what I read.

"within 48 hours after injection of 100-1000mcg of vitamin B12, 50 to 98% of the injected dose may appear in the urine. The major portion is excreted within the first 8 hours."

what....

are weekly administrations enough?

FINALLY got all my powders ordered for pre workout and vascularity stack...
Question is on my off days do I take the doses at the times I would normally take them?

Just bumping this thread up again. I've been using NAC and vitamin C daily for a while. My b12 ampules just arrived. Very excited to start on weekly injections, just pinned my first one.

Yeah 250iu twice a week. Although, I'm taking a break from it right now because my gyno was flaring up and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) tends to aggravate it.

Gotcha. Well in the future if you ever get back on it... You can mix your hCG with B12 instead of BAC water. This is what I do and I get 2 birds with one stone. Just food for thought.

Gotcha. Well in the future if you ever get back on it... You can mix your hCG with B12 instead of BAC water. This is what I do and I get 2 birds with one stone. Just food for thought.

Very good info here, thanks man. You definitely have brought a lot to this forum. Hope you stick around.

hey austinite, is there a good bcaa supp that has all good essential aminos with some vitiman c and or b12 in it. I have been buying all my stuff separate.

and some non essentials in it too?

Not Austin but BCCA's are non-essentials. Maybe Austin knows otherwise but a quick google search for me pulled up a few bcca supplements with added stuff but in all honesty you can't control the doses of each that way, same with AAS blends like sustanon. Buying each powder separately and in bulk will not only allow you to have 100% control over how much of each vitamin or amino acid is in each serving but I will also allow you to save quite a bit of money. Another option is to decide on a specific ratio of each that you personally would like to use then get some filler (maybe protein powder or baking soda or something) and buy a capping machine with capsules and cap your own supps. It sounds like a complicated process but really it's pretty easy and money will be saved in the long run. Or I just take whatever powder I want at the time and mix it with whey, a pre-workout, water, etc.

Cool cool, have to go shopping get some stuff and wondering if there was a good amino supp that would have many of them in there.

Austinite,

It appears as though you took down your origional post, I am ready to purchase some injectable B12 but was wanting to get the exact type (if I remember correctly there were three types) and recommended dosage.

Back