Austinite's Top 3 - Essential On-Cycle Supplementations

Hey Austinite i'm applying your vascular stack and fat loss stack within the next few weeks. What time frame, on average considering everyone's different lol, can you expect to see some noticeable changes with both of the stacks? Thanks

Also do you get powder chromium and egcg or pill forms?

No idea brother. Ive been on too long to be able to give you a time frame. Some claim 2 weeks. Some claim a month, some claim 6 weeks. I have no idea.

Everything I use is in powder form except EGCG as it doesn't melt in water.

austin gonna toss a question at u, they say drinking lemon juice detoxes your liver, was curious on your thoughts bout this, been drinkign a 500ml of lemon juice a day just to overall keep it healthy but was curious if theres some truth in that, and is it really noticeable in toxicities levels

austin gonna toss a question at u, they say drinking lemon juice detoxes your liver, was curious on your thoughts bout this, been drinkign a 500ml of lemon juice a day just to overall keep it healthy but was curious if theres some truth in that, and is it really noticeable in toxicities levels

In comparison with a single 600mg pill of NAC.. it would be the equivalent of power washing your patio vs. sweeping it with a broom. Where lemon juice is the broom. Not very effective.

Stop watching Dr. Oz ;)

In comparison with a single 600mg pill of NAC.. it would be the equivalent of power washing your patio vs. sweeping it with a broom. Where lemon juice is the broom. Not very effective.

Stop watching Dr. Oz ;)

heard iton the radio, built a love for lemon now though, put that stuff on everything, no worries, i pop liver52 year round

Is there anything you can take to improve kidney function (eGFR, creatinine, etc)? I know you can drink lots of water and avoid things like salt and potassium. Anything you can take though? Thanks!

Is there anything you can take to improve kidney function (eGFR, creatinine, etc)? I know you can drink lots of water and avoid things like salt and potassium. Anything you can take though? Thanks!

Vitamin C, L-Carnitine and NAC are my favorites for kidney health.

take on nair hair removal on parts where theres acne!? o.o serious question, i asked in our terrible 200+ page post but no one really answered it

take on nair hair removal on parts where theres acne!? o.o serious question, i asked in our terrible 200+ page post but no one really answered it

That crap took my skin off. Literally had about 20 little circles between my pecs that just peeled off.

No idea brother. Ive been on too long to be able to give you a time frame. Some claim 2 weeks. Some claim a month, some claim 6 weeks. I have no idea.

Everything I use is in powder form except EGCG as it doesn't melt in water.

Gotcha, I have the chromium caps right now but 2 caps to achieve.proper dosage :)
Waiting on that and synephrine in the mail right now
Would you suggest playing around with dosages to.find your sweet spot? Like would some people benefit from.more egcg and less chromium, etc...
Since everyone's different :)
Thanks

Gotcha, I have the chromium caps right now but 2 caps to achieve.proper dosage :)
Waiting on that and synephrine in the mail right now
Would you suggest playing around with dosages to.find your sweet spot? Like would some people benefit from.more egcg and less chromium, etc...
Since everyone's different :)
Thanks
I would stick to the doses at hand. If it fails, then mess with doses. But It's worked for just about every body type/age and training level.

I would stick to the doses at hand. If it fails, then mess with doses. But It's worked for just about every body type/age and training level.

K thanks brother!
3J and I have a contest prep goin on right now...9 weeks out.and wanted to add the stack for a little extra edge

Hey Austinite

I'm trying to study for a big exam coming up and I've been using 5000mcg sublingual methlycobalimin

I find that it gives me much more energy and I can concentrate/focus/learn better

However these effects start to dissipate around mid-late day...

So my question is how much of this stuff can I take before it can cause adverse health side effects?

I would like to begin dosing 5000mcg in the morning and 5000mcg around 3-4pm then gradually increase as needed to continue to feel these effects I get now

I don't really like taking adderall and all these amphetamines kids today take, plus it curbs my appetite like crazy, and I don't want to loose any gains I made in the gym

Any input?

Thanks!!

Back