Availability of real Anavar and knowing the difference

Body_weight02

So after 4 years of training and many lengthy discussions my wife has decided she would like to run an anavar cycle. (Personally I wouldn’t mind running it myself next time I cycle)
Everything I hear or read about Var says it very difficult to obtain the “real thing” and is often d or t -bol or possibly winstrol. All of my experience with gear has been through local “ garage or basement” labs. I like this because I feel much safer with the purchase, unfortunately none of them deal with Var or really any other orals of any kind with the exception of d-bol.
The thought of ordering anything online and through the mail freaks me out with the exception of my pct, ai and hcg (female hormone drugs aren’t high on the laws radar list).
Please understand I AM NOT asking about sources. I assume most gear comes from large over seas labs (I’m American), so my questions are: are most large over seas labs legit Var? Is most likely anything I may get/find local a fake? How can you really tell other than just taking it and knowing the difference?
Thanks in advance

I***8217;ve ordered Ai from RUI before and it was legit. I had no idea they had pro hormones. I know it***8217;s a sponsor, but it***8217;s n all honesty will it even hold a candle to real Var?

Ill order from a well known source anytime over some basement lab.

Ill order from a well known source anytime over some basement lab.
Very solid statement. With my oil based gear I am able to bake and refilter to ensure the sterility of it and in my case labs have been ran multiple times by myself and others which proves that it is good. In the case of an oral you would have to roll the dice a bit more.

He's asking about real oxandrolone vs that precursor marketing bullshit.
No, it wont hold a candle to real var.
That’s kinda what I was figuring. She has ran 1 SARM cycle and I was not very impressed. Lots of water retention and some strength gains but no real noticeable muscle gains. She tried them again this year during her summer vacation cut but only saw water retention and bloat so she dropped them.
Any suggestions to my original questions would be appreciated

Any suggestions to my original questions would be appreciated

If you want 100%, irrefutable proof that its real ?
Steroid testing kit and/or sending one pill (of a batch you have in your hand, 1 more per bottle/package) to a lab to run analys on it, if its similar to harm reduction testing its about 100-150 usd and about half for the home test kits.

Just google "steroid testing kit oxandrolone" and you'll find plenty of results. Was cheaper than I expected also. I have no experience at all with these so you'll have to research and read some reviews about the test kits themselves bro.
If you do go down that route, please keep us updated and PM me what you ended up buying. Will probably use it myself for next cycle :)

Last edited:
If you buy online with bitcoins and through tor browser your in the clear bro. I feel much safer buying drugs online than in the street because even if the police finds the package there is no way for them to proof that i ordered the stuff.(and if you buy online you can find a forum that give reviews about the site before you buy, therefore you will know the quality)

If you buy online with bitcoins and through tor browser your in the clear bro. I feel much safer buying drugs online than in the street because even if the police finds the package there is no way for them to proof that i ordered the stuff.(and if you buy online you can find a forum that give reviews about the site before you buy, therefore you will know the quality)

Thanks for the reply. I currently use bitcoin to purchase all of my AI, hcg, and pct drugs. I have a domestic source so there are no customs to deal with and that same source has most kinds of gear too, but the penalties for drugs without a script and steroids is totally different. I know I’m probably just paranoid and not likely to ever get caught or at least no more likely than buying it 1st hand. And I guess you’re right, even though the package has my name and address there is no paper trail to prove I bought it.

1st ~ Stop buying Gear from some Local Guy.

2nd ~ Do your Homework, find a Reputable Lab ~ they are out there.

3rd ~ Buy the Anavar, and Test it.

Go to Labmax dot com.
They sell a Semi-quantitative Test for Anavar/Winstrol.
This will not only tell you if it's Anavar, but will also give you the Tablet Strength.

It's $**for the Semi-Quantitative Test and $**for the UV-Light to read the results............................ JP
P.S.
Not sure if this Link will get Edited.

https://www.****no links allowed***

Last edited by a moderator:
1st ~ Stop buying Gear from some Local Guy.

2nd ~ Do your Homework, find a Reputable Lab ~ they are out there.

3rd ~ Buy the Anavar, and Test it.

Go to Labmax dot com.
They sell a Semi-quantitative Test for Anavar/Winstrol.
This will not only tell you if it's Anavar, but will also give you the Tablet Strength.

It's $**for the Semi-Quantitative Test and $**for the UV-Light to read the results............................ JP
P.S.
Not sure if this Link will get Edited.

https****st

Thanks for the reply. Finding a source is not an issue. Gear I am currently running is from a large reputable lab, but I have obtained it 1st hand (that source has since dried up). My fear in ordering from a lab is it going through the postal service. As far as buying gear locally, I have never had an issue with the quality or concentration on injectables, but the local Var I do not believe is real because people that say they ran have bad water retention.
Regardless, thanks for the link to the test kit, that definitely resolved my issue once I get some. Basically I just have to deal with my fear with ordering and shipping gear or just forget about it.

I started a new thread under the steroid picture forums. Wasn’t real sure how much discussion about brands was allowed here.
I appreciate it if anyone would care to read that post and give me some feedback. Guess I’ll just put down my purse and order already.

I order my stuff online, from two different sources and I am in CANADA, I gave some of the stuff I ordered to a few buddies at the gym that have been using local bro made gear and they couldn’t believe the difference.
There are under ground labs (UGL) that are every bit as pure and clean as any pharmaceutical gear.
Read reviews on reputable sites, pick two top reviewed UGL and make sure they are in your state, so they don’t have to cross any boarders (like ordering over seas).
These labs usually have been in business for years and rely on good reviews for there business, can you imagine what would happen to their business if 20 experienced gear users suddenly got fake or under dosed gear?... the net would be full of negative reviews, they don’t want to chance their business to make a few extra dollars... you will be safe with a good reputable UGL.

I order my stuff online, from two different sources and I am in CANADA, I gave some of the stuff I ordered to a few buddies at the gym that have been using local bro made gear and they couldn’t believe the difference.
There are under ground labs (UGL) that are every bit as pure and clean as any pharmaceutical gear.
Read reviews on reputable sites, pick two top reviewed UGL and make sure they are in your state, so they don’t have to cross any boarders (like ordering over seas).
These labs usually have been in business for years and rely on good reviews for there business, can you imagine what would happen to their business if 20 experienced gear users suddenly got fake or under dosed gear?... the net would be full of negative reviews, they don’t want to chance their business to make a few extra dollars... you will be safe with a good reputable UGL.

Thanks for the feedback. Ordered domestic so no customs to deal with. My biggest problem (other than ordering illegal substances substances through the mail) are all the mixed reviews. Some of the largest ugl’s I know of have reviews from 0-10. Hard to sort out

Keep in mind that the UGLs are competing for everyone business, they are known to give bad reviews on each other***8217;s.
(I don***8217;t know if I***8217;m allowed to post this site, but this is how I found mine, I read the reviews and ordered *no price discussion allowed***0 worth of stuff (which wasn***8217;t much), it showed up on time and I ordered more, I basically broke my cycles up into 7-8 orders till I felt 100% confident that I could put a $*******0 order threw and get it.
This is the site I found reviews on eroids, however I***8217;m sure this site has sponsors I would start out there and then possibly do a small order to build your confidence.
I know in CANADA they need a search warrant to go threw someone***8217;s mail and for a few Anabolics the feds dun care.... as long as it***8217;s domenstic and the lab is reputable you will get it every time.

Keep in mind that the UGLs are competing for everyone business, they are known to give bad reviews on each other***8217;s.
(I don***8217;t know if I***8217;m allowed to post this site, but this is how I found mine, I read the reviews and ordered *no price discussion allowed***0 worth of stuff (which wasn***8217;t much), it showed up on time and I ordered more, I basically broke my cycles up into 7-8 orders till I felt 100% confident that I could put a $*******0 order threw and get it.
This is the site I found reviews on eroids, however I***8217;m sure this site has sponsors I would start out there and then possibly do a small order to build your confidence.
I know in CANADA they need a search warrant to go threw someone***8217;s mail and for a few Anabolics the feds dun care.... as long as it***8217;s domenstic and the lab is reputable you will get it every time.
Please read the board rules about posting prices, not allowed.

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately almost your entire post was censored so I could t read it...lol. Board rules

Back