Availability of real Anavar and knowing the difference

Legit var at even 30-40 mg /day will give you strength , small lbm increase and some fat loss(especially abdominal fat).

So product has arrived...hopefully I chose right. It was expensive enough to be real...lol. Anyway she starts it tomorrow so we’ll find out

Its been 1 week since your wife started, how does she feel? is it real var?
Thanks for checking in. So far no adverse sides of any kind. Just ran 5mg for the 1st week. Only thing she noticed was increased appetite and slightly higher body temp. Feel pretty confident it’s legit or at least not d-bol. I’ve got a cycle log going for her, I’ll probably update it tomorrow along with mine on a weekly basis. I posted pics of the box on the steroid pics forum.

Thanks for checking in. So far no adverse sides of any kind. Just ran 5mg for the 1st week. Only thing she noticed was increased appetite and slightly higher body temp. Feel pretty confident it***8217;s legit or at least not d-bol. I***8217;ve got a cycle log going for her, I***8217;ll probably update it tomorrow along with mine on a weekly basis. I posted pics of the box on the steroid pics forum.
All still good with the wife?

Yeah, so far so good. Her strength has more noticeabley gone up since she***8217;s gone to 10mg. Still no bloat or other negative sides. Her sex drive is through the roof...I***8217;m struggling to keep up even on cycle.

A good sex drive is a good sex drive. Good on you!

Sorry for hijacking a bit but need some advice that do cycles with gf/wifey

I've started dating a former fitness/model girl and she called me out on AAS use pretty instantly after seeing some old FB pictures lol...
But... She's also done anavar cycles before and enjoyed it and been talking about running a beach 2019 cycle...

My question is more about sharing that same lifestyle...
Body, do you two train together or separate?
Any other tips or "no go" things I should know/think about?

My "worry" is that'll we'll spend every waking minute either training, eating or talking about training...
Its also very fresh, only dated for a month but damn...she's everything I've dreamed about...Wife material for sure... Just hoping personality is still good/sane once the "new love" feelings are gone lol...

My opinion if you want to keep your girl long term; you have to live this life style together.
I’ve been married over ten years, me and my wife we do this life style together, two years ago we committed to taking this very seriously and live as long as possible, healthy and as youthful as possible for as long as we could (anti-aging). She is the one that puts the needle in my ass twice a week.
My wife has done t-bol, Anavar and wynn cycles before with absolutely insane results. Several times a year she does those online competition/challenges against other competitors, she seems to enjoy it and has really good confidence from it too.
I must admit she really looks good and there isn’t much difference between her and other top ten national fitness competitors, a week doesn’t go by where she doesn’t get a video from some bikini competitors asking how they can get their legs to look like hers, funny thing is when she started she was just a skinny Chinese girl with minimal muscle development.
A few thoughts on your situation:
1)your girl likes being with a gear man
2) chances are if she does cycles too she wants to be with a man that does too.
3)soon you will be buying her gear for her.
Final thoughts:
i)don’t give her so much gear that she grows traps and a large clit! ;)

Cheers mate and enjoy!
:)

I've started dating a former fitness/model girl and she called me out on AAS use pretty instantly after seeing some old FB pictures lol...
But... She's also done anavar cycles before and enjoyed it and been talking about running a beach 2019 cycle...

My "worry" is that'll we'll spend every waking minute either training, eating or talking about training...
Its also very fresh, only dated for a month but damn...she's everything I've dreamed about...Wife material for sure... Just hoping personality is still good/sane once the "new love" feelings are gone lol...

My opinion if you want to keep your girl long term; you have to live this life style together.
I’ve been married over ten years, me and my wife we do this life style together, two years ago we committed to taking this very seriously and live as long as possible, healthy and as youthful as possible for as long as we could (anti-aging). She is the one that puts the needle in my ass twice a week.
My wife has done t-bol, Anavar and wynn cycles before with absolutely insane results. Several times a year she does those online competition/challenges against other competitors, she seems to enjoy it and has really good confidence from it too.
I must admit she really looks good and there isn’t much difference between her and other top ten national fitness competitors, a week doesn’t go by where she doesn’t get a video from some bikini competitors asking how they can get their legs to look like hers, funny thing is when she started she was just a skinny Chinese girl with minimal muscle development.
A few thoughts on your situation:
1)your girl likes being with a gear man
2) chances are if she does cycles too she wants to be with a man that does too.
3)soon you will be buying her gear for her.
Final thoughts:
i)don’t give her so much gear that she grows traps and a large clit! ;)

Cheers mate and enjoy!
:)

Very solid advice and insight. Thanks bro. She's literally the second girl I've considered wife material(in 33years lol) so really want it work.
Problem is I hate this lifestyle(the diet part, rest I sorta enjoy) and I only push myself for the goals and body I want...
On the other hand, never had "help or motivation" outside this forum and 3J.
Maybe it will be different together and living under the same roof.

Yes, she definitely likes/has no problem with me doing gear, quite the opposite as you mentioned.
We're both same age and with "good genes" so both look like our 25's and was actually her that brought it up after finding out I did gear myself, she dont have the best self confidence so its always "something to fix"
(To be honest, I like her body more "off season", looks more healthy and thicc lol)
Haha, yes, I will be buying the gear for both of us lol...

Hahah. Will keep that in mind lol but i think the normal 2.5/5/10mg var would be max and take it from there.
She only wants to drop a couple % bodyfat and while I have no problem with sixpack on girls, i've seen her in "top form/prime" and thats bit too much... :p

We both made a commitment to train together and help to push and motivate each other when we started. Now. we had already been married about 8 years before we started working out. (Actually celebrating our 12 year anniversary this right now at the beach)
But I can honestly say we are closer now than ever. Before we started training we had separate hobbies and actually spent little time together outside of the kids and home life. Training gives us time together, just the two of us.
Honestly I think we both just train to make ourselves more attractive for the other. She is totally cool with my gear use, which is what has interested her into “experimenting”. Everybody is different, but it has worked well for us and only helped to build our marriage stronger.
Only “no go” things for us is just not getting crazy jealous when other guys start hitting on her (happens a lot, especially since she works and trains part time at our gym) and being supportive when she is bloated from menstrual cycle or bulking/reverse dieting and looks “fat” (her words not mine).

We both made a commitment to train together and help to push and motivate each other when we started. Now. we had already been married about 8 years before we started working out. (Actually celebrating our 12 year anniversary this right now at the beach)
But I can honestly say we are closer now than ever. Before we started training we had separate hobbies and actually spent little time together outside of the kids and home life. Training gives us time together, just the two of us.
Honestly I think we both just train to make ourselves more attractive for the other. She is totally cool with my gear use, which is what has interested her into ***8220;experimenting***8221;. Everybody is different, but it has worked well for us and only helped to build our marriage stronger.
Only ***8220;no go***8221; things for us is just not getting crazy jealous when other guys start hitting on her (happens a lot, especially since she works and trains part time at our gym) and being supportive when she is bloated from menstrual cycle or bulking/reverse dieting and looks ***8220;fat***8221; (her words not mine).

Thanks for taking the time to explain. Really valuable information and insight for me bro!
Its super easy for me to get girls...not so easy to keep long lasting relationships and I REALLY want this one to be the one. :)

Thanks for taking the time to explain. Really valuable information and insight for me bro!
Its super easy for me to get girls...not so easy to keep long lasting relationships and I REALLY want this one to be the one. :)

Telling her “want this one to be the one” might be a good way to start...lol.
Good luck bro! Hope the best for you.

Back