AX io on tv? WTF?!

not really lol just venting my anger to the show lol.

usualy, show for TV are made by idiots fat-ass reporters for idiot fat-ass people, which like to eat a ton of french fries looking BS while sitting on sofa, and drinking beer as it was milk...

ther's some exceptions... some... sometimes.

but welltimes it is as i said.

and also, i do like your personal-trainer on your avatar Juced!!

that weird i have been using it for the passed 8 or so months with greta results and last year off and on with good results also.

now i got sustaplex and sustagen and will use both over the next year or so.

your diet or somthing is off or you full of it and i can mention that since you have 5 posts totall here and ZERO credibility.

You sound like an Axio rep or something... lol!

But I am going to watching some of the new hybrid dvd's soon myself :) :rockband:

thats' funny...I agree porkchop..estrogen is more of a mood swinger than test. men are typically good natured, happy, decent guys while women relish in negativity for no good reason. I've never heard anyone say that before but it is SO true. I'd rather have a man's wrath after me than a woman's...lol

Seen it to

So I was watching the show 1000 Ways to Die last night. For those who don't
know it- it's that one on SpikeTV that shows all these crazy fucked up ways someone can die.

I don't normally watch it but when I hit info it listed the topics covered on this episode and one of em was about steroids. I started up my summer cycle yesterday too...go figure... Anyway it came on and was about how steroids & hgh can cause irregular heart growth and possibly cause your heart to beat irregularly & eventually stop.

Aside from all that, they show this douche in a gym locker room looking all shady & then he takes out a vial. The camera zooms in and it says Testaplex! I'm like WTF? I know that name!! I look at the bottom of the vial and it says AX io labs! WTF?! Anyone else see this?? Fuckin weird seeing it like that...just figured I'd put up a thread on this to see if anyone else saw it and or knows how AX ended up on this show?

At least they used some gtg stuff lol and we all know hgh after real long use can cause organs to grow, not juice. But this has been a good read.

thats' funny...I agree porkchop..estrogen is more of a mood swinger than test. men are typically good natured, happy, decent guys while women relish in negativity for no good reason. I've never heard anyone say that before but it is SO true. I'd rather have a man's wrath after me than a woman's...lol

AMEN!! lol

So I was watching the show 1000 Ways to Die last night. For those who don't
know it- it's that one on SpikeTV that shows all these crazy fucked up ways someone can die.

I don't normally watch it but when I hit info it listed the topics covered on this episode and one of em was about steroids. I started up my summer cycle yesterday too...go figure... Anyway it came on and was about how steroids & hgh can cause irregular heart growth and possibly cause your heart to beat irregularly & eventually stop.

Aside from all that, they show this douche in a gym locker room looking all shady & then he takes out a vial. The camera zooms in and it says Testaplex! I'm like WTF? I know that name!! I look at the bottom of the vial and it says AX io labs! WTF?! Anyone else see this?? Fuckin weird seeing it like that...just figured I'd put up a thread on this to see if anyone else saw it and or knows how AX ended up on this show?

good choice !

Back