AxioLabs Test and deca

bigmoney

]Hi i Purchased axio labs test and deca i need to know if they are real or fake i am posting 2 pictures
frontvwp.jpg
Front View

sideaz.jpg
Side and cap view
please notice one of the bottles has a serial number and the other bottle does not
also please look at the caps of the bottles please look at both pictures i really need advice if these bottles are real or fake thanks

sorry to bump this mod please forgive me
here is the live links to the pictures imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/frontvwp.jpg front view

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/sideaz.jpg side and the top of cap view

Unfortunately Axio is dead. If you just purchased it recently, it's either old or fake (fake could be bunk or not necessarily). And if it's from AX after the xmas 2010 bust reopening I wouldnt trust it, they put out some decent and some crap and bunk after that (and of course blamed it on the "new" owner of the reopened site when they finally shut down again with tons of outstanding unfulfilled orders...)

Last edited:
Unfortunately Axio is dead. If you just purchased it recently, it's either old or fake (fake could be bunk or not necessarily). And if it's from AX after the xmas 2010 bust reopening I wouldnt trust it, they put out some decent and some crap and bunk after that (and of course blamed it on the "new" owner of the reopened site when they finally shut down again with tons of outstanding unfulfilled orders...)

i was just on the axio website seems like thye update it offten i got it from a friend can some one please lookat these pictures and give me an honest opinion of what you think my friend swears by it

i was just on the axio website seems like thye update it offten i got it from a friend can some one please lookat these pictures and give me an honest opinion of what you think my friend swears by it

Seriously Axio is dead but since you don't appear to believe me I'll refer you to these posts with Mods confirming it:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/620913-axio-northern-rx.html

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/617736-axio-northern.html

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-picture-forum/622802-real-decaplex-axiolabs.html

The labels look fine, some don't have serial numbers. Some just had batch numbers and some nothing at all.
The newer ones have a clear flip top, a yellow crimper.
They could have been making them in a few different places. I wouldn't worry

The labels look fine, some don't have serial numbers. Some just had batch numbers and some nothing at all.
The newer ones have a clear flip top, a yellow crimper.
They could have been making them in a few different places. I wouldn't worry

thanks bro the bottels dont have expiration dates on them is this normail or should i worry about this ?

bigmoney, I've bought gear from a supplier that used axio labs. They were raided and shut down due to selling REAL gear. All my bottles have an UPC and a expiration date on them. How long ago did you get this gear? Axio has been shut down for quite some time now. I would be hesitant to use anything that doesn't have an expiration date on it. An option is to take the bottle down to a local college to the chemistry department. They can run a batch test on it and tell you exactly what is in it. Good luck !!

Back