B12 effects

What did you notice?

• Total voters
I think if you are perfectly healthy it's only going to do a lil bit. However if you are anemic it has profound effects from what I gather from friends. It's cheap, I can feel the difference and if their is room in the pin, I toss some in there.

I am not a huge supplements person I stick with the basics mostly (protien, creatine and BCAA's) But I have noticed increased pumps and energy when teamed up with something like an NO supp, taurine and arganine. It could be my head and unrelated, I don't feel like doing the research right ow but I remember reading B12 has an NO scavenging effect.

Spectre

But I have noticed increased pumps and energy when teamed up with something like an NO supp, taurine and arganine

Not to say your right or wrong but those supps cause intense pumps on their own.

I agree that if you have some extra change and some room in the pin go for it. I went for 2mg tonihgt

roccodart440 said:
But I have noticed increased pumps and energy when teamed up with something like an NO supp, taurine and arganine

Not to say your right or wrong but those supps cause intense pumps on their own.

I agree that if you have some extra change and some room in the pin go for it. I went for 2mg tonihgt

Agreed.

from what i;ve been reading it seems people have been mixing b12 water base with other things like test in the same pin,is it ok to mix water an oil.

1HIHAYN said:
what is the theory behind taking b12 in the first place?
Theory? That the body will starve (for lack of a better word) for the other b vitamins, and thus increase hunger and cravings. Ive read this many a time, though dont have any studies to back it up.

In theory, b12 will help your body create all those extra red blood cells while on cycle. At least id imagine, you would need a lot more of it, while taking AAS. However most of us shouldnt have any sign of deficiency since meat contains plenty of b12, and its a staple of bodybuilding diet. There will only be a problem if your body cannot assimilate the b12 properly from the digestive tract.

I think for me the only reason for doing it still is for when I'm feeling down and out, I'll hit my self with the b6-b12 combo for at least a week and then I'm good to go..

Back