Back after a longish break...

Status
Not open for further replies.

China_Wall

Hello everyone... I used to be on here a lot, just wondering if any of the older folks are still around. Also looking forward to having discussions with those I***8217;ve not yet been acquainted with

Cheers,

China

(******NOT ALLOWED NO FREE ADVERTISEMENT*******)

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome back. I just recently returned to this site myself. I ran a aml test plus d bol 12 week cycle about 5 or 6 years ago with amazing results. I came back on here to do some research and start planning another.

Hello everyone... I used to be on here a lot, just wondering if any of the older folks are still around. Also looking forward to having discussions with those I***8217;ve not yet been acquainted with

Cheers,

China

(r)

Welcome back man, I remember you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheers,

China

(AML supporter)

Welcome back, it would be great if AML would come back and sponsor the boards again!

Welcome back, it would be great if AML would come back and sponsor the boards again!

I’m looking forward to the adventure/challenge ahead of me over the next few months... but also excited as I know how much better I feel when I push myself

AML would have interest in getting back here again I’m sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back