Back and bout to blast. Need a lil dose help

Hogans hero

As many of u kno I've been gone for a lil bit but I'm bak to my regular 6days a week trainin now and bout to stock up for a spring blast. I usually blast 750-1000 of test a week , depending on gear quality ( tryin Op this time). This blast I am adding tren. Was thinkin of Runnin 750 test e and 300 tren e. Wat y'all think??

I like tren higher than test usually stick with tren ace too. What are your goals for this cycle?

Just to build tha hell outta some dry muscle. Bein I need to maintain trt dose plus a lil extra what should I run test at. 750 is sweet spot for me. Lower test or raise tren ?

I usually run a trt dose of test and tren at 100mg eod, but I'm not on trt though i still cycle. Have you ran test higher than tren before and liked the results?

I've tried the low test high tren thing and wasn't a fan of it. I prefer to run tren ace the last 6-8 weeks of my cycle. Really solidifies the gains for me personally.

Why the low test high tren? I've read a few things about the test possibly using up receptors, so less are available for the tren, but it was speculative at best.

Why not try something else? Have you only run test before? If so then tren isn't what you should run, imho. There are so many other tools to utilize with far less worry. If you're set on doing it then start off with 100 eod of tren ace and run test at about 200a week. Be sure to use tren a so if you get any sides you can stop and it'll clear your system quickly. Now, if you have any issues with libido then you can up the test to higher than the tren, but most people like the higher tren in my experience. Be sure to have an ai and dopamine agonist.

Why not try something else? Have you only run test before? If so then tren isn't what you should run, imho. There are so many other tools to utilize with far less worry. If you're set on doing it then start off with 100 eod of tren ace and run test at about 200a week. Be sure to use tren a so if you get any sides you can stop and it'll clear your system quickly. Now, if you have any issues with libido then you can up the test to higher than the tren, but most people like the higher tren in my experience. Be sure to have an ai and dopamine agonist.
I ran deca last time with test with no probs. since my test is long ester C or E ( from trt doc ) I ordered tren E. Is that a bad choice on my part. And yes I am set on tren this time. Soo where should I start?

Back