back/ass pain from d-bol?

joltan

i woke up today and i have a pain in my upper/inner leftside glute, i guess it is kind of my back,but more of the top of my ass. i figure it could be my liver or kidney but usually when people talk about them hurting its in their lower back region. what do you think? and no i didnt get drunk last night and party.

Not too sure, but when I ran Dbol (30mgED for 4 week) by the end of the 4th week my back was a mess. The pumps were driving me crazy and I don't think I could have lasted another week. It hurt to stand, sit, everything. It got so bad that I would end up going to bed early towards the end of the cycle because I wanted my back to stop hurting.

There were days that I would lay on the ground and have my girlfriend step on my back and dig deep into the muscle. Normally this would hurt, but it actually made my back feel alot better that the Dbol pumps.

My pain was a little bit higher than yours, but if may be the same thing. How long has it been hurting?

dbol

I got really bad back pains from dbols.I was taking 50mg a day though.If its early in the cycle most likely its not the dbols.I didn't get back pains till about the 2nd week

I think it's from all the water your holding...My buddie told me when I said my kindney or near it hurt he said it was cause I was holding to much water...I wonder why it is someone who knows please post!!!

The Vet is right but this is no shit by my third week @ 40mgs a day I throught my kindeys where going to come out and I drank one bottle of cranberry juice and one bottle of grape juice and the pain went a way so at least I could stand up straight!! *grin*

Back