Back Me Up On This Guys...

S

sean usmc

listen when you use deca.you should run TESTOSTERONE with it.. The amount of TESTOSTERONE should be more then the amount of DECA you use...ie 600 mg a week of test....200-400 a week of deca ok..feel like a broken record..This is for the guys or gals that run deca.Now am i correct?

Last edited:
IN theory, you only need enough test to replace your endogenous supply. I know quite a few folks that experimented with this and found they no libido issues. I know others that dispise test, but when running anything else, they run enough test to replace their endogenous test supply.

For me, that theory just doesn't work. I HAVE to run more test than deca or my willy gets pissed off.

It really depends on the individual. I ran a deca eq cycle and had no problems, not that I would reccomend it to someone else but it worked for me. Now I run at least 200-300mg test just because my body is made to run with test.

cheezy said:
It really depends on the individual. I ran a deca eq cycle and had no problems, not that I would reccomend it to someone else but it worked for me. Now I run at least 200-300mg test just because my body is made to run with test.
and this was cycle ????

seen it done before ???but i wouldn't fuk with doing that on the first 1

Honestly if I could start over I would start with test at 500mg/week. I'm just saying some people can run cycles with out test and not have problems.

thats what im saying test only for the 1st cycle....then when a solid foundation is laid then can add to the cycles...

Sounds good to me. I prefer test only for a first. Maybe test/dbol.
After that, if the person wants to try something else...fine. However, test only will work fine as long as they want to run it (they might adjust the dose though).

For a first time with deca, 600 test and 400 deca sounds fine.

Have you guys ever heard of deca therapy after a test cyle, where you run the deca a little longer than the test at the end of your cycle. I can post more if your curious about this theory

sean usmc said:
listen when you use decca.you should run TESTOSTERONE with it.. The amount of TESTOSTERONE should be more then the amount of DECCA you use...ie 600 mg a week of test....200-400 a week of decca ok..feel like a broken record..This is for the guys or gals that run decca.Now am i correct?
Yes.

i am currently running a cycle of 600mg of test e and 300 mg of deca each week and i feel like i am getting excellent results, first time with deca and i had a little trouble the first 3 weeks with deca dick...but once the test e kicked in to compensate all has been well. so if the deca did this to me until the test kicked in, i wouldn't want to imagine a deca cycle with no test to come in and liven it back up.

Back