back pic please critique

What do you guys think?

It's hard to gauge from one pic bro... but from what I can see. Pro's: Great symmetry, nice and thick, tri's/arms appear to be large, lat's have a good overall look... Con's: Not much definition. Without it it's hard to critique. Traps are there but probably need to be work to form them better.

looks like you have some good overall thickness and size... what are your stats?? (age, height, weight, training experience)

but you lack a little bit of width and definition... whats you bf%?

also, you should try and take pictures on a level plain rather than the angle you have because we miss some major details and it looks like there is a bit too much light exposer...

Thanks for the replies. That pic is from last fall. I was 23 and around 190. maybe 15% Bf? I trained seriously for about 5 years then took 2 years off and have been training on and off for approx.1.5 years . Oh and my height is 5'9". I will get my girlfriend to take a bunch of pics this week so you can critique everything. I have been neglecting my traps but have started working them directly over the past couple weeks. My legs have also been undertrained due to some serious issues with the discs in my spine. I have just recently been able to do a couple light sessions of squats. Felt really good to be able to do that.

look larger then 190 to me, do you have a backround in sports or powerlifting cause you look like you do?

Thanks for the compliment peanut. However I would be the biggest bitch of a powerlifter! I never do deadlifts cause of my back. Any time I have tried I have injured it. My doctor told me to never Squat or deadlift due the high potential for me to herniate one or more of my discs. My grlfriend is going to take a bunch of pics today and i will post them tonite. :)

haha dude, what a difference than the first picture, i mean total difference seeing your whole body. you look fantastic man, lose a little bodyfat and you'll be ready for summer, your arms are really big, and chest/back/shoulders look pretty proportional, calves are good too, legs lack in thickness but still are much more defined than mine. You look a little higher than 15%, but not far from.

Thanks! Your right. I didnt realize until i saw the new pics how much my back has improved. i have honeslty not worked my calves in years. I have only had 2 light leg workouts since I have been training again in the last 1 and a half years. Im going to continue to bulk for 7 more weeks then I will begin cardio and lowering my carbs to get cut for summer.

sounds good bro, you'll be a house by summertime. just remember to keep those legs up...IMO you're upperbody is huge, and i shouldn't have said you look really proportinoal because ur upper body is biggg, and your lower body (being great how it is) could get bigger. A lot of bodybuilders cut out doing their core upper body workouts like bench press and rows to make room for more leg workouts and more leg growth. You'll look much better for summer if your legs are popping too. Keep it up saaaan

kolekcja.php

saturdaynightfever_300x298edit.jpg

mom only reason i said that was in regard to post #9...bottom pic

...and after i look at it, ok, he's not.

Back