Back to the Drawing bored here. Cycle: let me know what you think.

beatngyou27

Highley Evolved
I recently revamped my cycle so my previous post is out the window. This is what i got:

12 WEEK CYCLE:
(4) Cyp 200mg 10ml - running 600mg Qweek pinning 1cc Mon/Wed/Thurs - Week 1-12
(4) Equi 250mg 10ml - **** I'm still researching for best dosage with the test. comments whalecum (was thinking of matching my Test intake or halving it to 300mg)
(5) Turanabol 10mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag - 40,40,60,60 Qweek - week 1-4. I have 5 bags of this so running it longer if needed would be ok if my liver permits.
(1) Tamoxifen 20mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag - 40mg every day for 2 weeks, then 20mg every day for 2 weeks - PCT
(1) Arimidex 1mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag - .25mg weeks 1- end of PCT
(1) Clomid 50mg/tab, 50 tabs/bag - PCT 200mg Qweek - 4 weeks
(4) HCG 5000 iu/amp - 500iu for 10 days then start PCT. I have also read people doing this through the whole cycle

ME: I'm 33 6'1 175-180lbs. My body fat is around 10% range. I am also Gyno prone. I've done 4 cycles previous. my first and second cycles where just test at 500 QW. third cycle was cyp/deca/dbol. this will be me 4th cycle. Its been 4 years since my last cycle. I used to fight so i dropped to my weight class thats why im fairly light right now, I used to be 210lbs. My diet right now is still sugar free sodium free. I eat 4 light meals a day. When i cycle its the same but high protein and 8 meals. I dont plan on cycling for a few weeks so I'm still putting things together so as soon as i develop my meal plan i'll post it more defined.

My workout consist of:
Mon- chest/tri
Tue- back/bi
Wed- run 1-3 miles
Thurs- legs/abs
Fri- shoulders/traps
Sat- run 1-3 miles

This is what I will have on hand shortly so deviating greatly from this set-up is not gonna happen :yumyum:

been checking this guy out, too.
https://www.mrsupps.com/products/102/tudca/

its been a while since i got bloodwork done. how can i go about getting it? do i need a doc for it? or can i just walk in and let them bleed me out?

Last edited:
Unless you really enjoy sticking yourself you only need to pin test c twice a week.

Equ needs run at higher doses for longer than your planned cycle. Maybe go a different route.

Hcg- run 250iu 2x/wk from start of cycle until right before pct.

Goals for this cycle?

Look into privatemdlabs or labsmd for private bloodwork. There's a sticky about it.

I ran my 1st n only Eq at 400/wk. Being my only I can't say it was the best but I thought it was good. Pushed my blood pressure up some but my hematocrit was easily controlled.

That's Really what it comes down to. What doses are worth the effort without out of control sides. That's different for every individual

Unless you really enjoy sticking yourself you only need to pin test c twice a week.

Equ needs run at higher doses for longer than your planned cycle. Maybe go a different route.

Hcg- run 250iu 2x/wk from start of cycle until right before pct.

Goals for this cycle?

Yea the pinning twice a week sounds better lol. I got to wrapped up in the numbers to think about my ass.

Equi ive changed to 500mg Qweek. Im not saying your wrong and by no means am i an expert but all the cycles i've read have shown between 12-16 weeks. Granted im sure a 16 week cycle would be preffered, i dont have enough test unless i drop it to 500mg. And stretch it out maybe 2-3 weeks.

Hcg you said stop right before pct. should i wait 10 days and run another 2 weeks to maintain gains?

Goals. Well honestly, to look good. Im not gonna compete and im done with getting my nose broke over and over. So i just want to look good. I was 210 solid years ago. I'd like that back

Last edited:
Look into privatemdlabs or labsmd for private bloodwork. There's a sticky about it.

I ran my 1st n only Eq at 400/wk. Being my only I can't say it was the best but I thought it was good. Pushed my blood pressure up some but my hematocrit was easily controlled.

That's Really what it comes down to. What doses are worth the effort without out of control sides. That's different for every individual

Thanks for the lab info

Hcg you said stop right before pct. should i wait 10 days and run another 2 weeks to maintain gains?

I don't understand your question, but hcg should not be run during or after pct. make sure you run the tudca you were looking at along with 1500mg NAC for liver support. Oh, getting back up in weight will require sufficient calories, so plan out your Marcos and get ready to eat like a horse whilst on your cycle of horse steroids.

I don't understand your question, but hcg should not be run during or after pct. make sure you run the tudca you were looking at along with 1500mg NAC for liver support. Oh, getting back up in weight will require sufficient calories, so plan out your Marcos and get ready to eat like a horse whilst on your cycle of horse steroids.

i appreciate the help, thank you.

im gonna run equi at 500 Qweek and im gonna preload the first week at 750.
Keeping my test at 600 Qweek and staying on my 12 week cycle as planned.
And running hcg 500ui Qweek from start to finish of cycle.

just an update on my meal planning. im still guessing, but about 3 weeks away from starting cycle. im currently doing:

5am: cup a coffee black (Pre-workout)
630/7: Kilbosa 3 eggs and potatoes
8: 40+protein shake
1030: light snack
1130: lunch usually chicken and white rice
1230/1: protein bar
2/3: 40+ protein shake
630/7: dinner

right now im not counting my caloric intake or protein as much as i will be, I'm just trying to get used to the fact of constantly eating. I'll be posting another meal plan more exact in the next week. I also decided I'm gonna just take liver support and a daily vitamin on cycle to make sure my liver isn't being over worked.

here shortly im gonna add a second meal and eventually eat a meal every hour. I tried eating every 2 hours last cycle and i remember being stuffed constantly so im thinking of splitting the meals every hour to keep my metabolism constantly working and hopefully not feel like im gonna barf after every meal.

hopefully I can get 3J in on the fun and check out my meal plan

Empty stomach workout? No good.
Last meal at 7? Too early. No good.
Not counting macros/calories. No good.

Seems like you have a good deal to learn about nutrition my friend. Get on that now before you get on cycle.

In addition to your coffee I'd suggest a scoop of Karbolyn and a scoop of protein pre workout.
Replace the afternoon protein bar and shake with real food.
You could look into casein protein for pre-bed meal. It's very slow to digest (unlike whey).

I'm not sure eating every hour will be less taxing than eating less often. Sounds like a PIA. Unless you do this for a living I think eating every hour isn't really sustainable.

Last edited:
Empty stomach workout? No good.
Last meal at 7? Too early. No good.
Not counting macros/calories. No good.

Seems like you have a good deal to learn about nutrition my friend. Get on that now before you get on cycle.

In addition to your coffee I'd suggest a scoop of Karbolyn and a scoop of protein pre workout.
Replace the afternoon protein bar and shake with real food.
You could look into casein protein for pre-bed meal. It's very slow to digest (unlike whey).

I'm not sure eating every hour will be less taxing than eating less often. Sounds like a PIA. Unless you do this for a living I think eating every hour isn't really sustainable.

Im not sure if you read my post fully but im not cycling for a few weeks. Im just getting used to eating routinely. I do realize this isnt a cycle meal plan thats why i said it wasnt, my friend. But i do appreciate the input. I do have casein on hand im just gonna start it closer to cycle.

I read the full post and understand exactly where you are in your training.

My diet schedule is exactly the same on or off cycle. Only thing that changes is the amount I eat and the ratio of macros.

Not trying to be difficult, but training in an empty stomach is never advised (unless it's cardio and you're resistence training later in the day) and a last meal at 7 isn't a good idea whether you're dieting, bulking or maintaining.

I've been off cycle for nearly 3 months and I track my macros everyday.

Being on cycle does not change the fundamentals of training. If you're only going to train and diet correctly on cycle then you'll loose your gains when your off. If anything maintaining strict habits is MORE important while off cycle.

My 2 cents man, just trying to help!

I read the full post and understand exactly where you are in your training.

My diet schedule is exactly the same on or off cycle. Only thing that changes is the amount I eat and the ratio of macros.

Not trying to be difficult, but training in an empty stomach is never advised (unless it's cardio and you're resistence training later in the day) and a last meal at 7 isn't a good idea whether you're dieting, bulking or maintaining.

I've been off cycle for nearly 3 months and I track my macros everyday.

Being on cycle does not change the fundamentals of training. If you're only going to train and diet correctly on cycle then you'll loose your gains when your off. If anything maintaining strict habits is MORE important while off cycle.

My 2 cents man, just trying to help!

I do very much appreciate your input you have been very helpful.

Are you saying 7 is to late? I usually crash out around 8/830. M

The pre-work out meals are hard for me sometimes. I feel like barfing when im working out. Do you usually eat right before or do you wait a bit? Maybe im eating to soon.

And i also hear ya on the tracking macros but sometimes its hard to afford eating like a horse and supporting a family of 5. I'm not trying to make excuses im just being truthful. I have plans of trying to maintain my diet the best i can.

I see you used to fight so aerobics is a big thing to you. No problem. But is seems to me you wanna grow some more muscle now days. What is you ultimate goal.

If you want to put on more mass , LMM your workouts are lacking. You are only working each muscle group once a week. I'm by no means asking you to stop or lessen your aerobic ( running) but to put on some serious LMM with and by the help of AAS you will need to train harder and more frequently.

I've never seen in my career a serious mass builder only work a muscle once a week. For me and this is for pure BB, I always did a 3 day on and one day off. With this the workout days would keep rotating down the weeks.

This is my .2 cents

Oh I never liked working out on a complete empty stomach but not a full stomach. I have found this to be really personal. But I always eat something right after my workouts. Later my big meal.

Last edited:
I do very much appreciate your input you have been very helpful.

Are you saying 7 is to late? I usually crash out around 8/830. M

The pre-work out meals are hard for me sometimes. I feel like barfing when im working out. Do you usually eat right before or do you wait a bit? Maybe im eating to soon.

And i also hear ya on the tracking macros but sometimes its hard to afford eating like a horse and supporting a family of 5. I'm not trying to make excuses im just being truthful. I have plans of trying to maintain my diet the best i can.

I was saying 7 is too early, but hadn't considered you were in bed by 8:30. My advice is to down a casein shake immediately before you brush teeth and go to bed. I have mine around 11.

Google Karbolyn. It's 50 grams of awesome, no sugar, quickly absorbed carbs. Won't bloat you or make you feel full. Drink it 30 min pre workout. That or 1/2 c oatmeal, but something at least

Whether you can afford to eat ideally or not, I suggest tracking macros. You can at least know how close you're coming to your goals. Otherwise you're just flying in the dark.

I see you used to fight so aerobics is a big thing to you. No problem. But is seems to me you wanna grow some more muscle now days. What is you ultimate goal.

If you want to put on more mass , LMM your workouts are lacking. You are only working each muscle group once a week. I'm by no means asking you to stop or lessen your aerobic ( running) but to put on some serious LMM with and by the help of AAS you will need to train harder and more frequently.

I've never seen in my career a serious mass builder only work a muscle once a week. For me and this is for pure BB, I always did a 3 day on and one day off. With this the workout days would keep rotating down the weeks.

This is my .2 cents

Oh I never liked working out on a complete empty stomach but not a full stomach. I have found this to be really personal. But I always eat something right after my workouts. Later my big meal.

Can i see your work out routine?

Im just looking to look good next summer. My days of dreaming to look like arnold or getting my nose broke are over. I just want to look good. So my plan is to get to about 210-220 with bulking and do a cutting cycle and maintain that. I used to be around between 200-210 about 4 years ago.

Thank you for your comment.

I was saying 7 is too early, but hadn't considered you were in bed by 8:30. My advice is to down a casein shake immediately before you brush teeth and go to bed. I have mine around 11.

Google Karbolyn. It's 50 grams of awesome, no sugar, quickly absorbed carbs. Won't bloat you or make you feel full. Drink it 30 min pre workout. That or 1/2 c oatmeal, but something at least

Whether you can afford to eat ideally or not, I suggest tracking macros. You can at least know how close you're coming to your goals. Otherwise you're just flying in the dark.

Im gonna give that a try. Now that you say that i remember in my early twenties eating oatmeal with a scoop of protien powder for flavor before i worked out. I might throw that in the mix and see how it works too.

Karbolyn looks like fun lol. I can even preload pre-work out, during, and after. Im really diggin the sound of that.

Is it a bad idea to mix my hcg into a used test vial thats has a little residual cyp? The logic in me is saying im pinning test anyways but i just dont want it to have some reaction from direct contact for prolonged time. Is that a thing?

Back