Backstage Secrets of Pro Bodybuilding revealed

yoyo_mad

Ok, this is from other bb forum:

"I had heard some some stuff about these tapes on the net and a buddy of mine told me there was an ad about it in the New Ironman Mag so I figured i would get it and be sucker to tell everyone whether or not it was worth the 99$.

first let me tell you about it if you don't know. The legendary Tom Platz interviews 6 top Pro bodybuilder and they "supposedly" tell their cycles and how they got started with juice. They TRY and hide the identity's of the bodybuilder (failing miserlby). Here we go.

The first pro was Ronnie Coleman you could easily tell by the country way he talked and by his physic. This video was set in 1998 after Ronnie won his first Mr. O. He goes on to say that he only juices 12 weeks prior to a contest. and he had some wierd ass pre contests cycle (e-mail me if you want it.) Anyway it was like 12-15mg of juice total and 4IU of HGH, and 15IU of insulin. Remember this is old Ronnie not new GH gut Ronnie. He talked about diuretics, insulin, GH, Incident he had with Diuretics and Slin.

Aaron baker was next basically talked about how "less is more" and that he always took lower dosages and did better.

I don't know who #3 was It was white guy who loved winny!

#4 was Chris Cormier he said Pre contest he did around 9IU's of GH for however long he could afford it. 4-800mg of deca 100-150mg of Winstrol (winny) 3 times a week, 30 40 mg of halo and some cytadren and he would take lots of Nolvadex and Proviron.

#5 was Lee Priest he said he did very little some winn, GH and anadrol precontest. He said he doesn't use any test he doesn't like test. Off season he said he'll use a shot of deca hera and there for sore elbows. He said he depends more on food and heavy lifting in the offseason.

#6 was paul dillet said at the most he took was 600mg of test, 600 mg of deca 2 anadrols and 9 Iu's of GH. That was the most he has ever taken.

My thoughts....I think they were telling the truth about what they took but the dosages are way too low. Especially Dillet, Preist and Coleman. But Like I said that was the pre GH gut Ronnie. Anyway an intersting thing they all said was about 1-2 weeks out from show they drop all the juice they do because of the water retention. GH also. As far a Diuretics go Aldactone, and Altactazide are favorites. THEY ALL SAID that Nolvadex does not work as good as everyone says because it messes with your natural GH levels and doesn't block out estrogen that well. Anyway I left out a bunch of things.all the tapes were over 4 hours long. If you have any questions about the content of the tape let me know and I'll answer. I think overall the tapes were a good pickup."

I think all those guys use mass amounts of gh all the time because they can afford it. That being said maybe the only run low amounts of steroids. Who knows. But after seeing what RJ took to get ready for his competition a few years back I don't believe it. But like I said I think all these top bbs are gh freaks.

I love these stupid threads. I'm amazed at how many people are really concerned about what the pros are doing in their cycles. Who cares?

This article, or interview just goes to show that none of them are gonna be honest about what they take or not. My wife used to train with Jeff "box" Long, and he used to tell me some wild shit that pros do/did pre-contest. Levrone used to drink a ton of red wine the night before a show to dry out better. And we know how crazy that fucker looked on stage.

point is, you will never know what these guys do. And it shouldn't matter because no one here will ever be where they are. Chances are sooooo slim its not even funny.

Thats the problem, most young guys think its the gear that makes you big, and wonder why they can't maintain a sizeable physique.

RJ ive been gone for a bit so i gotta bust yer balls. iver read like 4 different threads this morning and your replies all start like this. lol

what kind of threads do you hate?

any thread that talks about test only being the best. How dare you?

Everyone knows Dbol only for your first to get huge. Winstrol (winny) only as your second to get cut. And Gaynavar only as your last to burn the last bit of fat off.

Why can't you guys just do the damn three cycles i lay out here and be perfect.

Ok, this is from other bb forum:

"I had heard some some stuff about these tapes on the net and a buddy of mine told me there was an ad about it in the New Ironman Mag so I figured i would get it and be sucker to tell everyone whether or not it was worth the 99$.

first let me tell you about it if you don't know. The legendary Tom Platz interviews 6 top Pro bodybuilder and they "supposedly" tell their cycles and how they got started with juice. They TRY and hide the identity's of the bodybuilder (failing miserlby). Here we go.

The first pro was Ronnie Coleman you could easily tell by the country way he talked and by his physic. This video was set in 1998 after Ronnie won his first Mr. O. He goes on to say that he only juices 12 weeks prior to a contest. and he had some wierd ass pre contests cycle (e-mail me if you want it.) Anyway it was like 12-15mg of juice total and 4IU of HGH, and 15IU of insulin. Remember this is old Ronnie not new GH gut Ronnie. He talked about diuretics, insulin, GH, Incident he had with Diuretics and Slin.

Aaron baker was next basically talked about how "less is more" and that he always took lower dosages and did better.

I don't know who #3 was It was white guy who loved winny!

#4 was Chris Cormier he said Pre contest he did around 9IU's of GH for however long he could afford it. 4-800mg of deca 100-150mg of Winstrol (winny) 3 times a week, 30 40 mg of halo and some cytadren and he would take lots of Nolvadex and Proviron.

#5 was Lee Priest he said he did very little some winn, GH and anadrol precontest. He said he doesn't use any test he doesn't like test. Off season he said he'll use a shot of deca hera and there for sore elbows. He said he depends more on food and heavy lifting in the offseason.

#6 was paul dillet said at the most he took was 600mg of test, 600 mg of deca 2 anadrols and 9 Iu's of GH. That was the most he has ever taken.

My thoughts....I think they were telling the truth about what they took but the dosages are way too low. Especially Dillet, Preist and Coleman. But Like I said that was the pre GH gut Ronnie. Anyway an intersting thing they all said was about 1-2 weeks out from show they drop all the juice they do because of the water retention. GH also. As far a Diuretics go Aldactone, and Altactazide are favorites. THEY ALL SAID that Nolvadex does not work as good as everyone says because it messes with your natural GH levels and doesn't block out estrogen that well. Anyway I left out a bunch of things.all the tapes were over 4 hours long. If you have any questions about the content of the tape let me know and I'll answer. I think overall the tapes were a good pickup."

I have all the dvds, it's a bunch of bullshit.

I have all the dvds, it's a bunch of bullshit.

just like the magazines . the muscle rags are printed to sell and make money , not to offer sound advice for their readers . those guys dont give a damn about the guys who buy their magazines.

I've stood next to Dillet - with all due respect - I think he injected that much straight between the eyes - into the forehead EOD...

That dude was a monster!!!

any thread that talks about test only being the best. How dare you?

Everyone knows Dbol only for your first to get huge. Winstrol (winny) only as your second to get cut. And Gaynavar only as your last to burn the last bit of fat off.

Why can't you guys just do the damn three cycles i lay out here and be perfect.

Ahahahahaha

Am I the only one who never wants to oil up and pose down? I feel pretty confident the only reason i'm here is for fun and to look good. Don't get me wrong what the "pro's" do is impressive, I just have no idea why you would want to ever aim for that.

Some of you have probably done shows and all off that, did it do it for you? Did you feel awesome in those tiny undies? All oiled up with frosted tips?

Ahahahahaha

Am I the only one who never wants to oil up and pose down? I feel pretty confident the only reason i'm here is for fun and to look good. Don't get me wrong what the "pro's" do is impressive, I just have no idea why you would want to ever aim for that.

Some of you have probably done shows and all off that, did it do it for you? Did you feel awesome in those tiny undies? All oiled up with frosted tips?

eh. i competed once. its cool to see how you can turn your body into something that lean and muscular.

But i agree that the aspiration to become a pro seems a little strange to me. Not because of what you stated. Simply because to remain in that unhealthy of a state all the time for years and years with the hopes of making a living (not a guarantee) is silly.

Kind of like being a UFC fighter. Who the fuck wants to get punched for no money for years hoping for your big break?

Oh yeah... guys who wear Tapout shirts that's who. :D

Back