Bacteriostatic water?

L

lil g

i'm making water based injectible winny.
how would i make my own distilled or bacteriostatic water to mix wit6h the Winstrol (winny), ps80 and ba???

thanks in advance. lil neezy

buy distilled water from the grocery store, in a gallon jug and it will plainly say "distilled". Be sure to add 1% BA to the volume of water your mixing. So you'd mix say... 99ml water and 1ml BA into a vial. Then use as needed.

If you truly want to make your own from scratch, distilled water is made by boiling water until it evaporates, collecting the steam and letting it condense.

Dave B. said:
If you truly want to make your own from scratch, distilled water is made by boiling water until it evaporates, collecting the steam and letting it condense.
True but thats just primative. You can buy a gallon of the stuff for a dollar and change.

DougoeFre5h said:
True but thats just primative. You can buy a gallon of the stuff for a dollar and change.
LOL. Exactly. Also, you might just want to buy yer own bacteriostatic water if you can find it. I tried to order some recently from a certain western state, and you need a friggin prescription!?! WTF?? For water?

Ponderosa said:
LOL. Exactly. Also, you might just want to buy yer own bacteriostatic water if you can find it. I tried to order some recently from a certain western state, and you need a friggin prescription!?! WTF?? For water?
If you live in the states, then it is available without a prescription from some online companies.

DougoeFre5h said:
Always one uppin me PB. Hows life anyways my man? The wife, cats, how they holdin up?

Oh dear god, don't get him starting on the cats. The last I heard he had them wearing leather biker outfits, it was like a sado-masochistic, animalistic...well, as you can imagine, I couldn't take my eyes off the video he sent me, and I was so disgusted that I almost couldn't stand watching it for the third time. Almost.

pullinbig said:
and for those who dont have a 22 laying around the 45's will work.

and for those who don't have a 22 or a 45 lying around... an old tube sock will work just fine.

No PB... i said tube SOCK... not tube steak. :laugh:

i can feel the love in here. =0l

tex where have you been?

everything is smae ol same ol at the pb residence.

pullinbig said:
i can feel the love in here. =0l

tex where have you been?

everything is smae ol same ol at the pb residence.

Where've I been? I've been fat and lazy, that's where I've been. Work is kicking my ass, and when I get home, I'm tired, not much energy for working out. This sucks.

DougoeFre5h said:

The DIY ethic isn't always about the lowest price or the least amount of effort. :)

He asked how to make his own distilled water, so I answered his question. Of course it's silly.

I tried ordering bacteriostatic water from something online...like drugstore.com or something. they required a script. wtf? mensos.

Back