bad injection!!

So this is my second cycle...

im 7 weeks in to this one.. and i usually hit quads...

anyway... i must of hit a nerve or something. Ever since tuesday(my last shot-that location)

I cant fuckin walk... i havent been to the gym cuz i feel like poo and i cant flex my leg at all.

when i stand my other quad is big and cut without flexing and the other one just looks puffy and hurts too bad to flex

i tried ice.. and massage hurts too much

its not red.. so i dont think its any kind of infection..

is there anything else i can do??

i tried stretchin it out but i feel like an 80 year old man who can move

go glutes if possible... I have some gear that no one can shoot in their quads. It almost seems like the muscle rejects it. Glute shots are still sore, but nothing like the quad shot. Did you move the needle around while it was in? I've experienced a few quad shots like you described... they suck.

hey bro i had something similar happen to me. like a deep internal bruising. it was really hard to bend my leg back. my quad became hard and hurt bad... i went to the doc and she told me it was an condusion. she gave me anti imflamitories and told me to keep a heat pad on it 3-4 times a day and to not do any excercises on it. its been almost 2 weeks and its just now starting to get btter

hey bro i had something similar happen to me. like a deep internal bruising. it was really hard to bend my leg back. my quad became hard and hurt bad... i went to the doc and she told me it was an condusion. she gave me anti imflamitories and told me to keep a heat pad on it 3-4 times a day and to not do any excercises on it. its been almost 2 weeks and its just now starting to get btter

Yep... same thing. It took me nearly 2 two weeks to get over mine as well. Knee was stiff and everything...

Did she tell you what could have caused it?

nope she didnt give too much of an explanation of why. but she jsut called it a condusion. i told her it was from b12 injections

I punctured a vein or something and my leg filled up with blood, could barely walk and the whole thing went blue and yellow like it had been hit with a hammer...apparantly hot and cold helps break it up and your body reabsorbes the dead matter.

thanks guys.. i was gettin worried..

i get sore once and a while..but this is fuckin crazy.
i cant bend my leg at all and its impossible for me to get into my truck..

its really swollen but not red so i doubt it was an infection..BUT.. i do have flu like symptoms.. like head ache and my joints hurt all over...

ill keep icing.. and heating.. then if i feel like shit tommaorw im goin to the ER

I hit more nerves shooting quads than any other site. Couple that with some painful gear, and all you can really do is wait it out.

I did the same thing this week. I was coming on here to start a thread just like yours. My right quad hurts bad enough that I can't do legs (which is driving me absolutely fucking insane). I'm about to inject into my delt as I'm not real confident I can hit my glutes well enough. I hope I don't hurt my glute like i did my right quad.

happend to me with Sustanon (sust) 250 shot ... i never shot my quads again!
went away after about 1 week

some brands just hurt more....

i used QGL enan 3ml into quad and had trouble walking for one week....quad was swollen twice the size...got better everyday that i stayed in bed with a heat pad on it...walking on it seemed to make it worse. ever since then i warmed up the test slightly before injection and massaged injection site afterwards..never got the pain again
maybe you pushed it in too fast or got the oil stuck under a fat deposit and its absorbing slow.

happend to me with Sustanon (sust) 250 shot ... i never shot my quads again!
went away after about 1 week

What sites are you using now?

you should never stop using a site but use all and rotate them. Using just one site is going to give you much worse problems later on.

I did warn you not to use Sustanon (sust) for a first cycle, as one of the reasons is, it can be painful.

Fuck injecting in the quads! I'll never do it again either. I had a girl i know inject into my delts for me on saturday and I have had no problems. My right quad is still sore from when i inected last tuesday.

What sites are you using now?

you should never stop using a site but use all and rotate them. Using just one site is going to give you much worse problems later on.

I did warn you not to use Sustanon (sust) for a first cycle, as one of the reasons is, it can be painful.

im using my glutes now i get no pain from it just a little bit sore but not much at all nothing like the first couple of weeks and no where near the pain on thighs and delts what are some problems from inject glutes 2 times a week 1 side a week?

im using my glutes now i get no pain from it just a little bit sore but not much at all nothing like the first couple of weeks and no where near the pain on thighs and delts what are some problems from inject glutes 2 times a week 1 side a week?

The sciatic nerve is round there and if you hit that your going to really know about it!!

As soon as anyone on this forum complains about the slightest sore spot from doing a jab, all the newbies chip in with their scary horror stories and say their never going to do this and that spot again.

Well that's up to you. Fact is you should rotate and use as many areas as you can. If you were doing injections correctly, i.e. not shaking the needle while in your muscle or used something that does sometimes hurt or your just unlucky with that one, doesn't mean it's a bad area.

It is necessary to choose a new site for each injection as changing sites each time gives the area time to recover and helps prevent infection and reduce scaring. Each time you inject you are scaring the muscle tissue.

Keep doing the same areas and it’s going to get badly scared muscle.

Keep doing the same areas and your much more likely to have an abscess there.

If you stop doing a site every time it stings, how long until you've got no sites left?

Last edited:
OK.... its been about 8 days since i injected my quad.. and most of the pain is gone but my strength and flexibility in that leg still sucks

NOW!!

i injected 1.25 ccs (on second bottle-first bottle went fine) into my tris on monday...

the same day they got pretty sore... now its wednesday and teh pain is fuckin crazy. They are swollen and warm to the touch so i applied heat... then ice before i went to bed...

there not red and abscessed...but im afraid something is wrong cuz this paint isnt like a normal shot to a new area. I have no flexibility in my arms... they hurt on a 8 or 9/10 and i cant even bring my hand to my face to scratch it or shave.

SHOULD I GO TO THE...

Doctor?
the ER?
or CVS 1 minute clinic

what should i tell them?
if i say it was from a steroid injection... will that be on record forever...

someone give me advice becuase i dont know what to do..!!!

OK.... its been about 8 days since i injected my quad.. and most of the pain is gone but my strength and flexibility in that leg still sucks

NOW!!

i injected 1.25 ccs (on second bottle-first bottle went fine) into my tris on monday...

the same day they got pretty sore... now its wednesday and teh pain is fuckin crazy. They are swollen and warm to the touch so i applied heat... then ice before i went to bed...

there not red and abscessed...but im afraid something is wrong cuz this paint isnt like a normal shot to a new area. I have no flexibility in my arms... they hurt on a 8 or 9/10 and i cant even bring my hand to my face to scratch it or shave.

SHOULD I GO TO THE...

Doctor?
the ER?
or CVS 1 minute clinic

what should i tell them?
if i say it was from a steroid injection... will that be on record forever...

someone give me advice becuase i dont know what to do..!!!

What gear is it? Sustanon (sust)? Test p?

What is your Temperature like? is there any swelling? can you post a picture of the area? did you move the needle when injecting?

Take anti inflammatory for now, it's safe to take both ibuprofen and co-codamol together at the same time for pain and the swelling, you should be able to get them over the counter. Keep heat on the area and rub hard even if it hurts.

Last edited:
Back