bad injection!!

it was test e...

but i have been gettin my gear from the same guy with no problems... doing my own shots with no pain...

but this pain is unbearable. I cant even do a push up or lean on my body weight when sleeping

yea ill post a pic.. but u might not see much cuz i just look soft cuz of the swelling... its not red.

and its impossible to flex my tri.
and i cant flex my bis b.c my arms wont allow me to stretch to that position.

u cant really tell in the pic...

but near my elbow its inflamed

after my exam tonite... i might just go to the 1 min. clinic.. if they cant help ill go to the ER tommorow.

Where exactly did you do the jab?

Get the ibuprofen and co-codamol as strong as you can and take them together at the same time. Keep a note of how much your taking though and like I said keep heat on the area and rub it. Hot bath may help as well.

Can you take your own Temperature ? is the area of the hot also ?

u cant really tell in the pic...

but near my elbow its inflamed

after my exam tonite... i might just go to the 1 min. clinic.. if they cant help ill go to the ER tommorow.

Hard to see much in the picture mate.

Get the ibuprofen and co-codamol, take them. Do the heat and rubbing thing and take it from there for now

Last edited:
pain is getting less...so the heat is workin..

im not riskin it tho.. im goin to the ER cuz im still sore and swollen

i have been takin Amoxicillian as well to help wit the infection(had it left over from when i was sick)... and it seems to be doing its job...

UPDATE

i just got back from the ER

I got two Antibiotics.. they shot pain killers in me.. and gave me fluids

when i got there my blood press. was 175/100

when i left

119/46

they treated me for cellulitus but gave me antibiotics for mrsa just in case

UPDATE

i just got back from the ER

I got two Antibiotics.. they shot pain killers in me.. and gave me fluids

when i got there my blood press. was 175/100

when i left

119/46

they treated me for cellulitus but gave me antibiotics for mrsa just in case

Glad it's ok mate.

Were you carefull when doing that Jab? Clean needle ? swab the area ?

The bacteria must have got under the skin somehow, you have to be carefull !!

it was the sauce...

i swab the area.. i swab vial ..every time .. all new swabs for each

needles are clean and brand new single use

the gear i got was dirty or i was allergic to whatever it was mixed with

it was the sauce...

i swab the area.. i swab vial ..every time .. all new swabs for each

needles are clean and brand new single use

the gear i got was dirty or i was allergic to whatever it was mixed with

It's not an allergic reaction, cellulitus is caused by bacteria getting under the skin.

Just be careful mate, and if your not at all sure ditch the vial.

It's not an allergic reaction, cellulitus is caused by bacteria getting under the skin.

Just be careful mate, and if your not at all sure ditch the vial.

yea we all got a bad batch..

about 4 of my friends have the same problem right now

the lab is giving us all new gear for no charge but im just gonna sell mine. Fuk it.. i was 7 weeks in to test and deca.. im not touchin shit til im completly healed.. and i duno if ill ever use that lab again..

I know after all the bs you just went through you'd probably still be paranoid, I know I would be, but you could always get some .2 whatmans and some new vials and heat the shit and resterilize it all yourself.

I know after all the bs you just went through you'd probably still be paranoid, I know I would be, but you could always get some .2 whatmans and some new vials and heat the shit and resterilize it all yourself.

there is no need to.

the lab is giving me fresh vials and they have a new filtration system

i thought i was gonna lose my arm or die... the swellin was crazy and its startin to get better now.. 2nd full day of antibiotics

one quick question

I went to the ER.. and told them i shot dirty juice... they gave me meds and were very helpful..

HOWEVER... when my mom gets the bill from the insurance... is its gonna say what was the CAUSE.. or just what i was treated for (cellulitus)

I did sign the confidentiality form..but she is my mom and gets the bills.. so i duno what she is gonna receive...

first of all dont ever shoot more then 1 cc of anything into ur tri, its too small of an area just to be on the safe side, i did the sam thing and the same shit happened to me , its nothing to worry about itll go away with time i told my doc it was steroid shot. mass is right they told me the same thing cellulitus just stay with the glut its the safest way and the most painless, besides u and go up to like 2 to 3 cc in one shot there, thats they way i do it, but on the other hand everybodys different, i used to go in the shoulder all the fuckin time neevr hurt me at all for yrs, now that im off the juice my shoulders have tendonitius i cant even dumbell press 40 ova head nemore i used to get 120s, not to number drop or nething.

one quick question

I went to the ER.. and told them i shot dirty juice... they gave me meds and were very helpful..

HOWEVER... when my mom gets the bill from the insurance... is its gonna say what was the CAUSE.. or just what i was treated for (cellulitus)

I did sign the confidentiality form..but she is my mom and gets the bills.. so i duno what she is gonna receive...

bumpppppppppppp

Back