bad injection!!

Got any photos of the gear? was it stealth or regular - Big lab or UG?

Thanks - great info. BTW arms look brolic dude.

btw... that doesnt answer the question of what will be on the bill..

I've never seen bills or statements that put the diagnosis on it. The only place that generally goes is to the insurance company. The only code may be the procedure code but like I said....I've never seen a diagnosis on one. I say you'll be fine and your Mom won't find out. On the other hand, if she really wanted to, she could call the insurance company and find out. If she's not the type to do that, you are fine then.

I've never seen bills or statements that put the diagnosis on it. The only place that generally goes is to the insurance company. The only code may be the procedure code but like I said....I've never seen a diagnosis on one. I say you'll be fine and your Mom won't find out. On the other hand, if she really wanted to, she could call the insurance company and find out. If she's not the type to do that, you are fine then.

thanks man...

thats what i figured but i didnt want to open a can of worms
but nha she wouldnt call them to find out..

BTW.. for the kid who asked the lab its an UG lab thats local .. .

In hindsight could you have gotten away with telling them it was a b12 injection that got infected or summit or even tell your mom thats what hapened that might nock her off the trail if she gets sus about it.

Last edited:
blood in the needle

hey guys, i am worried, i just injected 1/2 cc in the chest and i noticed later a bit of blood in the needle that was after i finished

Back