Bad shot! Blood everywhere.

18 guage inch and a half is all i use to use for glutes. then i discovered the thing we call the internet

now its 23 or 25 guage

buffdoc,

Now that response is the reason I am a member on this board. To learn from people with more experience than myself in the subject manner. I honestly had no idea that the size difference between an 18 and a 22 gauge was that much more harmful. More painful I know!

I listen and value your experties and experience. I'm not an M.D., but rather a computer engineer, and a Professor of computer science. If you, or anyone else on this board needs any help in that department, I hope I can give back a little.

Last edited:
18gauge!!!! why not just stick a straw in your shoulder.

Anyway as for as the blood thing goes, consider yourself initiated into the brotherhood.:40oz:

I had the same thing happen this past saturday to my right delt...does the injectible come out when you do this?!

compman said:
Shit! Shit! Shit! My heart is skipping a few beats.....Am I going to be o.k?.

LOL, did you think you were going to die? I did one in my glutes of all places and must have went into the vein because right after I pulled the syringe out The whole room started spinning and I hit the floor. Took me 5-10 min to shake that one off. I pulled back the plunger and no blood came in but it happened.

I can't believe you stuck an 18 in yourself, you crazy bastard. LOL

Dial_tone said:
18gauge is like taking fina with a pellet gun.

Bahahah lol.

I shot today, and drew with 18g...It's funny cuz I was looking at it and thinking "If I injected with this, chunks of meat would get stuck in it". You gotta be screwed to inejct with that!

Back