Baked my fina and a strange....

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
look it has.

I put one cart to 3 ccs BA, after it dissolved i added 5 ccs oil. Never baked it before but i decided to try it. Well put it in the oven for like 3-5 mins at 250 degrees.

At the bottom is the gunk, then there is a pencil lead thin strip of a caramel color then ontop of that just oil.....anyone see this before.....hope i didnt screw it up.
Wish i had aic but i dont.

Any thoughts appreciated.
Gator

It seems to be alright...musta baked it too long or something...fuck baking it. Like i said only baked it about 3-5 mins.

baking 3 - 5 minutes dont sterlize anything. how many g of tren are in 1 cart? i never used fina i used comp th before the powder became available.

do you realize, unles it is a typo, that you have 37% ba in the just the oil and ba. if the cart is 2g then you have 200mg/ml tren which means you got 30% ba in total solution. thats gonna hurt. hell even at 10% ba if the tren is 200mg/ml its still gonna hurt.

did you strerile filter it? did you calibrate you oven? do you know what you are doing? lololololololol good luck bubba. hopefully it is a typo.

Last edited:
pullinbig said:
baking 3 - 5 minutes dont sterlize anything. how many g of tren are in 1 cart? i never used fina i used comp th before the powder became available.

do you realize, unles it is a typo, that you have 37% ba in the just the oil and ba. if the cart is 2g then you have 200mg/ml tren which means you got 30% ba in total solution. thats gonna hurt. hell even at 10% ba if the tren is 200mg/ml its still gonna hurt.

did you strerile filter it? did you calibrate you oven? do you know what you are doing? lololololololol good luck bubba. hopefully it is a typo.
Yea typoed.....converted several times just never baked before. came out w/ 20 ccs @ 100mgs per ml.
I baked it though w/ only 8 total ccs....3 ccs BA and 5ccs oil. After baking 35 mins it had that line that looked caramel.After cooling i added the rest of my oil and filtered.It looks fine now. Thanks for the input and respectful manner u replied. Id hate to fuck somethin up.
Thanks mang.

just a tip if i may? you still got 15%ba. thats on the high side. next time use 2ml instead of three. that'll get you down to 10%. after combining the pellets, ba and all the oil then filter. run 2ml or so after that of oil to purge filter. then bake on 275 for 1 full hour. your product will be strerile. make sure to aspirate vial. heating before filtering makes it flow much beasier too. good luck

Sometimes that stuff is just in there. People have injected it with no problems because they have sterile filtered it and baked it. And like pullinbig stated, baking for 5 minutes don't do shit.

Always bake.

You guys are too funny...i crack up and have to stop reading you guys's posts sometimes because I am laughing so damn hard...

Keep it coming bros...its been a long ass week...

Taurus

Taurus50 said:
You guys are too funny...i crack up and have to stop reading you guys's posts sometimes because I am laughing so damn hard...

I was laughing so hard at pullinbigs account of giving his wife test shots at 100mg/week or so...in fact, everytime I went to reply I couldn't stop laughing.

Back