Balkan Cycle?

D-bo

I started a cycle JAN 1 2008 of 500mgs Test Cyp from Balkan and 50mgs ED of turanabol 10mg tabs from Balkan. So far I was 209lbs at 5'10 on Jan 1st and today i weighed in at 223lbs and I have been carb cutting and 45 - 50 min of cardio 7 days aweek. the gear is working I am not bloated and my physique looks awesome. My question is the turanabol ? I went on there website and turanabol is not even on there! I have no bloatedness and I have taken turanabol before but this time my nipples are sensitive and I had to start taking 20mg nolvadex ED and the symptoms have subsided. Could I have gotten dbol 10mg pills instead? dbol usually bloats me, and i know its not the test c because i have taken up to 1000mgs aweek and no nipple problems! The only time I get sensitive nipples is with d-bol. Has anyone gotten sensitive nips from turanabol before?? I think I might have gotten fucked and the tabs are d-bol not turanabol. the tabs are yellow and are from balkan! any input would be nice. I checked the serial number on the site and it checked out but the turanabol is not listed.

the pills are yellow and have a 10 on one side. I was just making sure I got turanabol because my nips are sore and i don't think it is the test cyp because I am only taking 500mg aweek unless it is over dosed!! This Balkan stuff is great so far! I will keep you guys posted!! Nothing a little 20mgs of nolvadex EOD can't cure!!! HA !!!

I just started the 50mg's Winstrol (winny) from Balkan. My back is getting pumped like a bitch from 100mg's a day so far. I'll post the results of the Winstrol (winny) after I've been on for longer.

Back