balkan pharmaceuticals

methan said:
from what I know . BD, is not gone from the scene, they are keeping a lower profile.

well yeah is better to keep this private. BD is officialy over so we must accept this. Products that still flow around are same quality, but also can be fakes. Labtests can prove either right or wrong, but now is a difficult moment for BD sellers because of the explications they need to give like why have 2007 manufacturing dates apear and all.

methan said:
from what I know . BD, is not gone from the scene, they are keeping a lower profile.

Possible. I had no connections with the BD founder for two months. few weeks i got an e-mail from him, he said fuck it and said he doesnt want to hear about it anymore... BD has no future anyways. Even if they switch name to Britannic Dragon. It will never be the same again..

I know this started out talking about Balkan...I am on a cycle now 30mg dbol (wks 1-4), 500mg teste (wks 1-10), 400mg deca (wks 1-10)! Today is 9 days in cycle...I expected to be feeling more from the dbol than I am. I haven't noticed any differences in strength or weight. I will keep everyone updated as the cycle continues.

I can post pics of the dbol, teste, and deca if you wish. I placed the liquids in freezer and they did not crystalize, which I understand that this doesn't always happen. Just FYI...

All thes over seas companies...A number of years ago I got anything I wanted from overseas but I see all these Balkan this, British dragon this online, buy here, buy there...To me your asking for problems trying it yourself arent you??? I mean without a viable source..

since we are taking about alin fuck up, I been fuck over by alin twices! and not to mention his new line sucks the shits.

Last edited:
Danabol from Balkan not working.I and my friends use him...60mg/day - 0 effect.

Sorry for my English.I from Ukraine.

I don't think it's a secret that there is bad blood between ret and alin,, lol

It would be nice to get some feedback on Balkan Stuff though,, I like the look of it,,

I love Balkan. All my boys are blowin up.they make tren-A(75mg),parabolin(100mg), and tri-tren(150mg)...Its all great,I happen to be someone who gets tren-cough and sometimes I start gagging my brains out before I even get the needle out of me. the tren,masteron,equipiose are not legal for human consumption in the country that Balkan is made...But it is made and it is out there. by the way all the test is good and the 50mg D-balls are retarded-some of my boys have put on 50lbs!

i NEED some HELP!!!!! ive been burnt by local guys in my area with counterfeit Dbol, i was lookin to try the 10mg dbol's from balkan, but i cant find alot of people who liked balkans dbol. can some veterans shed some light and point me in the right direction where i should be looking.

I don't think it's a secret that there is bad blood between ret and alin,, lol

It would be nice to get some feedback on Balkan Stuff though,, I like the look of it,,

I'm presently doing balkan from alin and both are a great combination and I'm experiencing gains with enthatate 250 and will proceed with their cypionate after that off and on dianabol from another source. What I do not trust is a site that has absolutely no enemies or haters! Alin is good to go for me.

i NEED some HELP!!!!! ive been burnt by local guys in my area with counterfeit Dbol, i was lookin to try the 10mg dbol's from balkan, but i cant find alot of people who liked balkans dbol. can some veterans shed some light and point me in the right direction where i should be looking.

I'm by no means a veteran but steroid-club.com has the most kick-ass d-bol and it gives killer results. That's all I get from there though. If I'm violating I apologize and request to delete it.

Back