Basics of cycling

I have been using for about 9 months now but i've only just discovered this site and think it could be an excellent source of info and advice

Hi everyone this is my first time tryin a cycle im in mma and could never really gain much weight but im branchin off with some other promoters and im goin up a couple classes. Ive watched just about everyother fighter do steroids but never did and i think its time to get the same edge as they do. I have some sustanon 250 and would like some advice about the PCT the dose per week and anything else u can think of Thanks

Hi everyone this is my first time tryin a cycle im in mma and could never really gain much weight but im branchin off with some other promoters and im goin up a couple classes. Ive watched just about everyother fighter do steroids but never did and i think its time to get the same edge as they do. I have some sustanon 250 and would like some advice about the PCT the dose per week and anything else u can think of Thanks

welcome to ology . on the main anabolic forum page at the upper left corner page is a new thread button . use it to make your own thread and you will get answers there.

Hey I'm on 1st cycle,,,I'm 35 yrs old 5"10 and 188lbs.. 1st this is the best site for us who's made our decision to juice it in... For those who have no problem in massing it up or naturally got it fit...good for u...for all others like me who has to go threw hell just to put on 5lbs,,this is the only way cause I started at 115 lbs years ago and it's all about how bad u want it...my recomendation to newbies like me is first take it easy..don't go by what exactly u read...not all our bodies respond the same way..first know ur body...My 1st experience was not perfect...side effects (HEART PROBLEMS) with D-BOL that little pink pill aint no Joke...take that at 5mg a day slowly boost it up like every week recomended 5mg to know how much u should take..me personally can only take 10mg/daily tops 15mg.. tes..250 is to week ,,do 300 mg///Deca is nice...that was my 1st cycle....not recomended as a 1st cycle...most important check ur cholesterol before u start ...cycle raise it tremendously,,try to keep a clean health bulky diet as much as possible when cycling....

awesome bit of info Johnny thanks alot... basically im 20 and although i greatly appreciate the opinion of all the more experienced guys such as yourself that says you gotta do years in the gym before starting a course i feel a need to... im a really late developer (hardly any facial hair etc) haha and i have a super fast metabolism, ive done 18 months in the gym and can only seem to put on really lean muscle and im tired of looking like a boy amongst men !
ive read lots about test only cycles but i have 2 problems: will i keep my gains ? and also the guy ive spoken to about getting the test seems to want the amount in ml (milli-litres) ive explained that i plan on doing 4-500mg of test per week for 12 weeks but he insists on having the total amount of test required in ml :/ im really confused... PLEASE HELP ME ! i worship u guys thanks so much.

I am now 35 and since i was 33 i have a metabolism that has changed .. and have this fuckin spot below my belly button that wont go away.. well
i remmeber when i did the (mini) cycle when i was 185.. i was in the best shape i was ever.I want to get back to that point but to be larger.. obviously then 185.

energy saver light bulbs

Last edited:
Back