Basics of cycling

hi im new

hey man i new iv never used roids but i thought about tryin wat i cant figure out is y anabloic steroids r legall and do they make u near as big as the illegal ones do? thx

Revol Have you Heard of this Company

It seems you know much more then I so I wanted your expert opinion on this company and there products. I just received a 300mg vial and do not know much expect what I have read about the cycle on the net but have never heard of this company can you help?

I am a singer and am currently finishing a a very light cycle of primobolan , winstrol and masteron. However. the last week of the cycle consists of 3 shots of sostenon 1ml.
Is there any remote pssibility that this could have an affect in my voice???

I keep saying post cycle therapy (pct), what is that, Post Cycle Therapy, this is to restore your natural test levels. The reason for running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle. Is to keep your nuts from shrinking, this gives your body one less thing to recover from, so post cycle therapy (pct) can get to the work of restoring the HPTA.

I don't like standardized post cycle therapy (pct)'s, what I mean is, 3 weeks of clomid at certain doses or 4 weeks of nolva at certain doses. I believe all post cycle therapy (pct) should be run until your sex drive is back and in full swing. I also believe they should have some dose of nolva in them. Because nolva blocks estrogen, clomid lacks in this area. You don't want unchecked estrogen during post cycle therapy (pct). Whatever post cycle therapy (pct) you run, keep running nolva until that sex drive is back. You need to research post cycle therapy (pct) and go with what you think will work for you, just remember to run that ending dose with nolva, until that wood is working.

JohnnyB

ok so in my cycle i was thinkn of running both for post cycle therapy (pct) i hope to figure out if i should is it really this neccesasry to use nolva, and i heard clomid is better all around

Now I find out that I've been cycling without really knowing anything :/ Great information and will help alot, now I need to find some helpppp!

hey Im 25 years old i took 5 week cycle of enasten and now on my 2nd week of sustanon 250 ml I do two shots a week for 5 weeks to finish the bottle..i also take protein and a pre work out drink is there anything else i should be taking with this or am i doing it right...my gains are pretty decent..what do i do next and how do I end this...and still stay jacked from years to come..thanks for your help

im wanting 2 start a cycle to get mass and cuts id like 2 lose my gut but gain muscle mass ive never cycled b4 and would like some hep with what 2 get. Thank you 4 your help with this

hi all i have a quick question, maybe a dumb question to but would be greatly appreciatted for an honest answer!! does test raise your bp=blood pressure bad? and what would be an easy first cycle, i was gonna do Sustanon (sust) 325 but just worried about my bp! thanks

Back