Basics of cycling

help

ive done roids before but recently moved to a new town and cant find anything anywhere was wondering if someone culd help and get ahold of me by email colefinley7@yahoo.com

Help asap

Hi everyone

Need help

I can't start a new thread as admin are sorting this for me but if someone could help me here it would be great

I am currently on T3 100mg a day split, work out 6x a week cardio and weights for toning. I am losing about on average 3lbs a week at the minute

I am due to collect the first supply of HGH tonight and was going to run 2iu a day for 6mths also. Can someone tell me is this worth the money and taking to lose more weight or is 3lbs a week as much I will get with or without the HGH

Any replies would be could as don't want to fork out ££££ if its wasted.
OR any other suggestions are welcome

Thanks in Advance

Nice

Great post, bro. I've been working out for a few years, now. Really got serious about it a year ago. Think I'll go over to the dark side in the next couple of years. Not there yet. But I'm starting my research now. Thanks for the good info.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, this is my first post. I am 38 and never done steroids.I now exercise with heavy roughly 15 years with 2 years of interruption and began again roughly 8 months.
I think of making a cycle 4 weeks with anadrol 50
1/4 for the first week, 1/2 for the second week, 1/1 the third week and afterwards I decrease the dose perhaps in the 1/4
certainly with proviron on hand during the cycle, and nolvadex and for post-cycle.
anadrol 50 in tablet.
and a second cycle with dianabol.
it appears to you good? I will have no problem with endogenous testosterone?
it needs I add something else in these cycles?
I apologize to you for my bad English.
why the way of steroids can be characterized one way road?
I do not agree: P
(beyond from the supplements that all we know, I have made also a cycle with prohormones)

you have got to be fucking kidding me right....guys this thread is from 05......start your own thread and people will welcome you....timbo you are the exception. and read the rules before you start asking questios that get you banned.

Hgh use

hey guys im a 23 male 157 lbs and i have was able to get my hands on some hgh and i been using it for about 3 weeks i see slight muscle growth but my weight hasn't changed that much does anyone know how long it take to start seeing drastic results for hgh????

SD MAtrix

Hi,

Im 33yrs old 5'11 and weight 94kg. I have been training 3-4 yrs and have never used anythink like this before just shakers.

After running an SD Matrix cycle which looked like this:

2 Weeks SD + Milk Thistle
2 Weeks Androbolix + Milk Th + Estro Supress
2 Weeks SD + Milk Th
4 Weeks Androbolix + Milk Th + Estro Supress

I noticed some sensitivity around my nipples after a month and they are sore also have bump on my right nipple.

Getting kinda worried that I'm going to have bitch tits and looking for advice in how to get rid of this. Is there anything which i can take or would i need to go for stuff like Clomid or Nolvadex????

Regards

Oz

The Basics of Bike Riding

:thumbsdow The Basics of Bike Riding
Bike riding is one of the simplest ways to have fun in a variety of settings. It is easily learned and not easily forgotten. But there are things to know that will help you, both in technique and equipment. Here in Bike Riding 101 you'll learn all about bikes and bike riding.

7. Bike Safety (11)
8. Bike Sizes Guide (5)
9. Cool Weather Riding Tips (7)

7. Cycling for Families (6)
8. Glossary & Definitions (18)
9. Here's how to . . . (0)

How to lubricate your bike - Where to oil your bike - What parts of your bike...
How to lubricate your bike - Where to oil your bike - What parts of your bike need lubrication
Bike Lubrication Tips - Share Your Tricks for Keeping Your Bike Lubricated...
Want to know where your bike should be lubricated, and the best way to go about it? Read tips and tricks here from experienced cyclists and share pointers of your own.
Caring for your Bike Clothes - How to Clean and Wash Your Cycling Jer…
Taking care of your bike clothes isn't particularly complicated, but you should pay attention to protect the investment that you have in them and to avoid potential problems with retained odors or damaging synthetic materials. Here are some tips and tricks for cleaning them effectively so that they smell better and last longer.
Caring for Your Bike Clothes
Taking care of your bike clothes isn't a particularly complicated proposition, but you should pay a bit of attention to protect the investment that you have in them and to avoid potential problems with retained odors or damaging synthetic materials. The following tips tell you how to clean them effectively so that they will smell better and wear longer over the long run.
Raders respond: Avoid bike shorts chafing and rash - how to avoid cha…
Chafing and rash caused by bike shorts is a common problem for cyclists. Read how other cyclists avoid rashes and chafing or share tips and strategies of your own.
Building up a Bike from Scratch vs Buying Complete
What's the best approach -- building up a bike yourself or buying a complete bike new. Read what approach others have taken and share your own.
Why Do Cyclists Shave Their Legs
Shaving leg hair is fairly common in the cycling world, both for professional riders and the more serious amateurs. There is no strong dictate to shave or not, and in all honesty, no compelling reason to do it other than personal preference and perhaps tradition. The decision to shave is a personal one. Here are some of the reasons riders given for shaving their legs.
Buy Bike Tires
Buying a bike tire shouldn't be too complicated. But there are lots of variables. Width, tread, diameter, material, etc., are all factors that affect performance and durability. Here's what you need to know when buying bikes tires.
Post-Ride Refuelling - Best Way to Refuel After a Ride

Q: I've read that we should be eating these fancy-schmancy energy bars to refuel after a ride. But they're expensive, and I'm wondering if they are really necessary.

A: Sure, a person can spend a bunch of money on energy bars and other high-tech nutritional products. But that’s not necessary for most of us regular Joe cyclists. Simple is best, and what your body most wa…
How to ride in hot weather - Cyclists share tips for beating the heat
How to ride in hot weather - Cyclists share their tips for beating the heat
Staying Cool in Hot Weather Riding
Hot weather can make normally pleasant rides more difficult, and really scorching weather can make you want to stay off the bike altogether. But that's not necessary when you use these simple ways to keep cool on your bike. You can beat the heat, stay safe, ride longer and still have fun.
Best Bike Paths
Your suggestions of the best bike paths to try out
Essential Bike Commuter Gear
Items that are essential for bike commuters to have
What are bike gloves for?
Have bike gloves ever really helped you? Talk about it here.
Getting Started in Biking
Getting Started in Biking - Thinking about taking up bicycling? Whether for fun, fitness or transportation, riding a bike is a great way to get around. Here are the basic things to think about if you're getting started in biking.
How to Shift - How to Change Gears on Your Bike
Want to know the basics of shifting from one gear to another when riding your bicycle? Here's how to change gears on your bike.
Bike Size - A Guide to Determining the Right Size Bike for You
Bike sizing can be tricky - here's how to figure out what size bicycle is best for your and how to make it fit you right
How to Avoid Chafing and Rash Caused by Your Bike Shorts
For cyclists, few things can ruin the ride quicker than developing a rash or chafing in those sensitive areas. Not only can it be painful during the ride, but the time it takes to heal can keep you off the bike for days. Here's how to avoid that painful chafing and rashes that can develop among cyclists.
Hybrid Bikes - All About Hybrid Bicycles
A hybrid bike combines the best features of both road bikes and mountain bikes to produce a bicycle that is both fast and sturdy. Here's more about hybrid bikes and what makes them unique.
What Kind of Bike Pedals Should You Use?
Bikes use several different types of pedals. This article tells you which is which and helps you answer the question: What kind of bike pedals should I use?
Five Things to Check Every Time You Ride
Uncover the five simple maintenance checks you should be doing to ensure your safety before you get on your bike.
Buy Bike Tires
Buying a bike tire shouldn't be too complicated. But there are lots of variables. Width, tread, diameter, material, etc., are all factors that affect performance and durability. Here's what you need to know when buying bikes tires.
Essential Bike Commuter Gear
Using your bike to commute to work or school is different than going out for a recreational ride. You need to absolutely get there on time. You have to be prepared for all types of weather and for riding in low-light conditions. Here are the items bike commuters need to make their ride safe and comfortable.
Selecting the Right Bike for You
Thinking about getting a bike? Look here first for an overview of the most common styles, and a guide to help you figure out which one will be right for you.
What is a Mountain Bike?
What is a mountain bike? Here's a description of what makes mountain bikes different, and what you want to look for when considering a mountain bike
All About Road Bikes
What is a road bike? This article will tell you all about road bicycles and what to look for in them.
Easy Riding on a Recumbent
Ever think about trying out a recumbent bike? Recumbent bikes are ones where the rider sits lower and behind the pedals, almost like what you'd get if you cross a chaise lounge with an exercise bike. Find out more here about why people ride recumbent bikes, and why they might be right for you.
Top 7 Essential Tools to Carry in your Saddlebag
When you're out on a bike, you should be as self-reliant as possible. Here are the seven items to carry with you that will help you fix the most common problems you'll encounter when you're riding. They will all fit in a little pack underneath your seat, and won't cost you an arm and a leg.
Features of a Great Bike Path
Great bike paths have certain distinct traits. Here's a list of five things to look for when considering where to ride.
Tennis Ball Grips Ease Numbness, Soreness
Do-It-Yourself Project shows how to install tennis ball grips on your bicycle to ease numbness and soreness issues in your hands and wrists.
Selecting the Right Bicycle for You
This guide describes the different types of bikes to help you determine which style is best suited to the type of riding you will be doing.
Dogs and Bikes
Dogs and Bikes - How to Respond When Man's Best Friend Isn't So Friendly
Route Mapping Programs
Want to know the five best programs for mapping your bike routes? This article reviews five of the most-widely used tools available and gives pros and cons of each.
Fixing A Flat
The first and most basic bicycle repair is how to fix a flat tire. Sooner or later, you will get a flat when out riding. It’s as certain as death and taxes. The directions in this article show you how to fix a flat and avoid a nice long walk back home.
Mountain Bikes - Do I Need Shocks and Suspension on My Mountain Bike
Do you need shocks on your mountain bike? Find out here about soft tails and hard tails and what is right for you.
What's What On Your Bike - An Illustrated Guide to the Parts of a Bike
Here's a nifty illustration that shows the proper name for all the parts of your bicycle.
Proper Position for Your Bike Seat
Setting proper bike seat position is one of the most important parts of configuring a bike. The right seat position help keep your joints healthy, give you better endurance and more comfort when riding. In this article by About.com's Guide to Mountain Biking, you can learn how to determine what the right position and seat setting is for you.
Proper Bike Fit to Avoid Pain and Injury
Tips and tricks to reducing pain and making sure your bicycle fits you well.
Getting Started with Bike Commuting
If you're thinking about bike commuting, this great guide will tell you about the gear you'll need for you and your bike, how to ride safely and plan your route and how to clean up at your destination.
Bicycle Commuting Excuse Busters
It's easier than you think to commute on a bike. To prove it, here are comebacks for the top 5 excuses given for not biking to work.
Bicycling Glossary
Ever heard a word or phrase and didn't know what it meant? This complete glossary of bicycling words and phrases will give you the definitions to literally hundreds of terms you may encounter when talking about bikes.
Choosing a Good Touring Bike
Looking to buy a touring bike? Here's a guide to the most important components of a touring bike, as well as some frame design factors that people commonly overlook.
How to Shave Your Legs
Never shaved your legs before? This step-by-step guide with photos will give you the help you need.
Spinning vs. Mashing: What kind of pedaler are you?
Spinning vs. Mashing: What kind of pedaler are you?
Free Bicycling Newsletter!Sign Up

Discuss in my forum

Advertisement
Bicycling Ads:headshot::headshot:

* Bike
* Bike Riding Game
* Proper Bike Fitting
* Mountain Bike Gear
* Balance Bike Bicycle

:flamingma

<a href="cheap-edhardys.com/abercrombie-fitch-matching-long-sleeve-polo-ed-hardy-1_156.html">Mens Abercrombie and Fitch Matching Long Sleeve Polo</a>

If you are under 25, it is best for you to have an x-ray done to see if your growth plates are closed. If they are, you can start cycling. If their not please wait, you'll be glad you did.

Keep it simple, don't try and get all your goals out of one cycle. Start simple, use test first, I prefer test with one ester, enanthate or cypionate, I'm not a multi ester gear fan, but that's me. Start at 400-500mg a week for 10 weeks, make sure you have everything you need before starting the cycle. I like nolva for pct and to have on hand encase you get gyno. Some have a hard time during PCT with estrogen levels, they can make the biggest guy, be as emotional as a 13 year old on her period. Nolva will block the estrogen so this won't happen. You don't want to be 20lbs bigger and crying at a chick flic with your/a girl. Although it may get some of you in touch with your feminine side, which could help with the chics, but your noodle might not work, so that wouldn't be good :laugh4:

Back to the post, when cycling if you're not gaining, don't think you need to up the dose. What you need to do is eat more food, you can do all the gear you want but if the calories aren't there to promote growth, more gear isn't going to do anything. Your diet is going to determine what your cycle is. If you're eating everything in sight it's going to be a bulker, if you're eating protein like a mad man, with moderate amounts of carbs and good fats, it's going to be a lean mass cycle. If you're limiting your carbs and doing lots of cardio, it's a cutter.

Here's why I like introducing one compound at a time into your body. First of all, you'll know how your body reacts to that compound, good or bad. If you use 2 compounds you've never used, if something starts going wrong you won't know what's causing it. Secondly, adding a new compound to your second cycle, is almost like doing a first cycle again. Here's why, remember I said almost. You are introducing a new compound to the mix, it's hitting the receptors different, so to speak, then the first compound. Which will add a different reaction from the cycle. Deca is more androgenic (it's more anabolic), EQ raises Red Blood Cell count, which all gear does but EQ more so.

Third cycle try a new compound with the test, if you use EQ on the second cycle, try deca on this one or the other way around depending on what you ran on the second cycle.

Fourth cycle, you can add an oral or try trenbolone, I wouldn't try trenbolone and an oral in the same cycle, unless you've run one of them before, but at this point, they should both be new to you.

Fifth cycle would be adding an oral or the trenbolone, depending on what you decided for your 4th. If you follow this plan, you can get some nice gains from all these, because of the introduction of a new drug to your body with each new cycle. Once you've went through this protocol, you can do the same cycle with higher doses or a combination of three compounds at the same dose used before.

With deca and EQ you might want to go 12 weeks, since they both have a longer ester on them, peak levels take up to 6-7 weeks to peak, run your enanthate or cypionate one week passed either one, if you use sustanon, it doesn't matter, because one of the esters clears at the same rate as EQ and Deca. Don't go over 400mg a week with either. When you hit the trenbolone, go 10 weeks with trenbolone enathate and 6-8 weeks if you go with trenbolone acetate with test propionate.

I don't see the point of more then 3 compounds. I've done 7-8 cycle and this is my first going over a gram of combined gear. It's test c/tren e/EQ, each at 200mg every 3 days, about 1400mg a week, I'll drop the tren e at week 13 and add masteron enanthate for 12 more, may switch to test e. Keeping the EQ/ Mast at around the 400-450mg mark and upping the test to 750mg :eyes: Back to the post.

Using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle, anything over 10 weeks or the use of any 19-nor. Needs to have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) run with the cycle, 300-500iu every 3-5 days. Run it up to one week before you start PCT.

I keep saying post cycle therapy (pct), what is that, Post Cycle Therapy, this is to restore your natural test levels. The reason for running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during a cycle. Is to keep your nuts from shrinking, this gives your body one less thing to recover from, so PCT can get to the work of restoring the HPTA.

I don't like standardized PCT's, what I mean is, 3 weeks of clomid at certain doses or 4 weeks of nolva at certain doses. I believe all PCT should be run until your sex drive is back and in full swing. I also believe they should have some dose of nolva in them. Because nolva blocks estrogen, clomid lacks in this area. You don't want unchecked estrogen during PCT. Whatever PCT you run, keep running nolva until that sex drive is back. You need to research PCT and go with what you think will work for you, just remember to run that ending dose with nolva, until that wood is working.

LR3 IGF-1, can be used alone or with post cycle therapy (pct), for the first time I wouldn't do it on your first run at PCT. 40mcg is a good first time dose, post w/o, make sure you eat lots of protein. LR3 has an effect like slin on shuttling nutrients into the muscle cells, but to a lesser degree. So a carb/protein drink post w/o is a good idea. I drink another protein shake one hour after, then eat a small meal one hour after that. If you lower your carbs you'll get some fat loss, after those 2 drink and a meal. If you're bulking you can keep the carbs, with the half-life being around 6 hours you'll get that insulin-like effect for that time. I've used avandia with LR3, it give you more of an insulin effect, so make sure you get those carbs in, becacuse you will go hypo.

I hope I covered it all, I know I didn't but I tried :mexican:

JohnnyB

yea i have been doing test for 8 to 10 weeks my biggest problem is finding more cuz my brother is in the army witch makes it pretty freakin hard to find him any hookups or ideas

i mean i just ran out idk i have some one only 100 miles away but a cert-en someone know the guy and it just doesn't work any idea any one? to get gear decca and test i mean if any one can help im new to the site but you could email me dan_the_tool_man1987@yahoo.com

Last edited:
hey guys im a 23 male 157 lbs and i have was able to get my hands on some hgh and i been using it for about 3 weeks i see slight muscle growth but my weight hasn't changed that much does anyone know how long it take to start seeing drastic results for hgh????

sure ur hgh is legit?

Back