Be Honest...Am I Ready Yet?

jdpgw7

Got some great input from some of the regulars last night on fine tuning what will be a really good first cycle. Thanks for that. Just wanted to share a couple pics and see if ya'll think I am physically ready to do my first cycle before I delve further into this.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 208 pounds dry this morning
Bodyfat: ~12% (been a bit since I actually had it checked, but think I'm around that)
Experience: 5 years of lifting regularly 5 days a week and learning nutrition and how it effects my body and how to adjust it to get certain results. Up to this point, I have been 100% natty.

So, be honest. One of the reasons I came on this forum is to be directed in the right path by you guys, because I know a lot of you are very educated and seasoned in steroid use.

Thanks guys.

View attachment 552531View attachment 552532

Bodybuilder at gym did calipers...but only checked like 4 spots. Been a month too. You think it's higher?

Hard to tell without seeing the back and legs,, but based on those mid-section and arm images, not 12%. Closer to 14%. Either way, good shape and you'll certainly benefit.

Hard to tell without seeing the back and legs,, but based on those mid-section and arm images, not 12%. Closer to 14%. Either way, good shape and you'll certainly benefit.

Thanks Austinite, lot of good direction from you just in the two topics I have posted. Also, read through some of your topics, very good stuff.

I probably won't post anymore topics until I get all my stuff and start...would like to wait until middle to end of August to start.

I'm planning on doing a log with it as well.

Back