Been a few.. I have a before and after pic

NYCEE

Brewing.....
The pic on the left, i had been working out for a little over a year or so, didnt know how to eat or train right.. Pic on the right is 4 years later, after a couple cycles in the last couple years. I was cutting at the time and on a calorie defecit, im around 172lbs in the right pic (5'5"), im at around 182 lbs right now. 27 years old now, not sure on BF. Pic is cold of course, just got back from fishing obviously.

Last edited:
Thankd for the compliments.. Here are a couple others from around the same time... I need to take a few more some time soon, im up about 10lbs from these pics.

Last edited:
Looking like some nice genetics goin' on. Do you drink beer/alcohol? Advice from this old man, "don't waterlog your food". HUH?.....

jzjames said:
Looking like some nice genetics goin' on. Do you drink beer/alcohol? Advice from this old man, "don't waterlog your food". HUH?.....

I drink socially, maybe twice a month. Not sure i understand the waterlog your food part..haha

Just my credo - your gut will like you better when you dont drink alot of liquids with your solid foods. Animals never do it. If you cant eat without washing it down with liquids it is a indication that its time to stop eating.....

Thanks for the compliments. Im working on being about 10 lbs heavier and just as if not leaner than those pics by next summer.

Back