Been on dbol 4 days now and stomach cramps

danny25

Hi all
I been on 30 mg a day of dbol since Monday, all has been fine apart from a lil lower back ache. To day (Thursday) I woke up and has some oats and boiled eggs then took a dbol tablet, had bad stomach cramps. Is this normal?

I usally get some cramping and fart like a pack mule.....one of the many reasons I'm not a fan of DBol.

Keep an eye on that backne. If you are already getting it 3 days in you may need to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). It took a couple of weeks for me to get backne while cycling test/Dol.

Are you using test with the DBol?

I usally get some cramping and fart like a pack mule.....one of the many reasons I'm not a fan of DBol.

Keep an eye on that backne. If you are already getting it 3 days in you may need to run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). It took a couple of weeks for me to get backne while cycling test/Dol.

Are you using test with the DBol?

I've started using erase pro and the Backne seems to be ok now. I ain't of yet using Sustanon (sust) but will be by monday. The cramps have gone away now which is weird as I've been taking dbol all day

Back