Been on TRT now want to Build Muscle - Need Help

totaltrt

Let me start by saying I know nothing about this subject. I am 40 years old. Recently went to the dr. Blood work showed Total T at 137. Started 100mg/wk Test/cyp. Just got bumped to 200mg/wk. Today I went to a urologist who wants me to do the 200mg testosterone pellet from AnazaoHealth. I do feel better taking the 200mg injectable.

I am 6' and 240lbs

anazaohealth.com/

First question, should I do the pellet?
Second question, could I do the pellet and the 200mg Test/cyp for 10-14 weeks to build muscle.

Any help would be appreciated.

You should check the TRT section and document yourself a bit, its important you understand what you are doing and why.
You should be able to build muscles on the prescribed dosel, I did build muscles at a much lower dose than yours personally.
About the pellet, I dont really know the pellet, all I've tried is gels and injectable.

You doc is pushing pellets because he will make a lot of money performing the procedure. Pellets are bad.

If you get your testosterone in the normal range you will be able to put on a lot of muscle mass.

What are you considering a normal range? Going off the common bloodwork range of 300-1100 that's a pretty big range.

What are you considering a normal range? Going off the common bloodwork range of 300-1100 that's a pretty big range.

Average male, give or take some points for age, is around 600ng/dl. Most healthy males can make great gains with normal test levels, a good diet and sufficient sleep.

Honestly, at 200pw of Test Cyp for my first year of TRT, I transformed quite a bit. Granted, 200pw, for me was a bit on the high side, but it's plenty to make nice muscle gains

Politely decline the pellet - and get stuck into the 200mg Test Cyp.

It sounds like you are new to this - so look into the services of a dietician and a PT for a while to ensure you know what you are doing.

You will attain great results from decent training, a clean healthy diet, and 200mg Test a week.

Watch some youtube videos on pellet implants. Shit gives me the heebie jeebies big time! I think they get to bill it as in-office surgery on top of the outrageous cost of the pellets too.

Politely decline the pellet - and get stuck into the 200mg Test Cyp.

It sounds like you are new to this - so look into the services of a dietician and a PT for a while to ensure you know what you are doing.

You will attain great results from decent training, a clean healthy diet, and 200mg Test a week.

yes i agree with ben.. getting a sports nutritionist on your team would help you make some amazing gains..

check me out if interested

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

also, at 200mg a week has your doc prescribed any estrogen control??

I can recommend 3J...my body transformation has been nothing short of amazing.

My doc recommended AGAINST pellets - he said if you have problems with them you are stuck with them until they dissolve, while the injections can easily be adjusted. Demand injections...and find a new doc if he will not do it. I had to fire a doctor and an endo before I got one that was good enough.

Back