before & after pics - test / deca cycle - if anyone's interested.

Lol poor guy. Never had the chance to see the pics but from the sounds of it , you should take in more cals. Dont forget we all were smaller at one time, we just had to put in work. Keep your head up and dont quit!

he took em down. It would've been awesome if someone posted em back again but that would be pretty dick haha.

I am a very honest person...really I am. Please post the pics again, and if I see "bulging" shoulders I will give credit where credit is due. From experience, the guys and gals on this site will tell you if they see results and give a pat on the back when deserved. So please sir, post the pics again...

lol my recommendation is just don't put pictures up of a body transformation unless it is a major transformation.. trust me I have wanted to post pictures before but than I go on you tube and watch a jay cutler video or kevin levrone video... than I return to my computer look at my picture and I say... hmmmm maybe I will wait.... dude just don't post pics of your self if your not ready to be torn apart. even pro body builders cry and take down there pictures when people make fun of them.. so don't feel to bad.

lol my recommendation is just don't put pictures up of a body transformation unless it is a major transformation.. trust me I have wanted to post pictures before but than I go on you tube and watch a jay cutler video or kevin levrone video... than I return to my computer look at my picture and I say... hmmmm maybe I will wait.... dude just don't post pics of your self if your not ready to be torn apart. even pro body builders cry and take down there pictures when people make fun of them.. so don't feel to bad.

Really? You really think others opinions mean anything to a pro... The only opinion they need to focus on are the judges. And do you see them crying when they lose? No, they get back to the gym, and do it all over again, in hopes for a win next round.

Pssh... Vaginas... Tsk tsk...

Back