before & after pics - test / deca cycle - if anyone's interested.

LMAO... Thank god, I'm not the only one... I had to change my msg a few times, I didnt want to offend the guy but, fuck it!!!!

What the hell, looks like you just tanned.. How did you not have any muscle definition or gains at all... Ten pounds, where?

LMAO... Thank god, I'm not the only one... I had to change my msg a few times, I didnt want to offend the guy but, fuck it!!!!

What the hell, looks like you just tanned.. How did you not have any muscle definition or gains at all... Ten pounds, where?
Yea he pretty much set himself up for some flaming with nearly identical pics!

Bro im not trying to be funny but did you work out at all before this cycle? Or did you just start lifting and do your first cycle at the same time? I mean
your not in bad shape if your someone who doesnt lift..but you dont look like you lift..you might feel better after your cycle but theres honestly very little if any differance between the pics

really? you guys are nuts.
shoulders are bulging. chest is defined where there used to be none.
talk about some body dysmorphia going on here.

you are seriously crazy.
did you open the attachments ? you seriously can't see any difference?
you guys need some professional help.
all i know is, people i don't know come up to me saying: " what the hell happened to you"
so. my mistake.

go look at my online journal.... those are results!

Thats how you get it done.... Post up more pictures then.. Lets see the back and calves

Use the critisizm as fuel bro....im sorry,you cant possibly think your shoulders are bulging...people are asking what happened to you cause your tan now...they hardly recognize you from your ghostly white before pic..

Back