Before And after 50mg dbol (4weeks)

Ive always done cardio last. My thinking on it is after lifting weights my body has used consumed energy on lifting. Then all energy used on cardio will be from body fat.

Probably isnt correct but thats what I'm going with.

100% correct

Hiit really works. I like to do at least 2 days of it, couple days of punching bag, then rowing or stairmaster.

this is NOT good advice... there is a reason why the "pros" do things a certain way (cardio after weights)... they are NOT just winging it

Which pros?.... And for one the guy your giving advice to is not a pro and can't train like one!
Don't train like a pro unless your built like a pro and take 20 compounds at once and are on multiple grams of test.
The avg joe that lifts for an hour and does cardio after words is just going fully catabolic and burning muscle tissue for fuel for the cardio.. Best to do cardio work out separate from weights.
I'll look up,the scientific evidence and post.. But again obviously the OP is not a pro,, if u do what the pros do as an avg joe, you'll fail. The whole pros do it this way argument doesn't work. Plenty of pros do cardio in AM and then lift in afternoon,, some, few that I know, do it after lifting session,, but what they do is pretty irrelevant to the avg joe like OP,, heck even training and dieting while on gear is different then when not on gear, it's not a universal science, and pros are all on gear in way diff levels then you could prob imagine, so training how they train as an avg joe is prob not a good idea,, my 2 cents

Not to be rude but u just look full of water like seriously bloated
Looks to me your diet need severe work maybe consider hiring 3j

Ive always done cardio last. My thinking on it is after lifting weights my body has used consumed energy on lifting. Then all energy used on cardio will be from body fat.

Probably isnt correct but thats what I'm going with.

You're 100% correct. Glycogen depletion can seriously undermine hypertrophic exercise. It's like trying to drive in a race with a half tank of gas because you did the test driving right before.

I personally like to do cardio in the morning and hit the weights in the evening. But such are the luxuries of being a student. :p

Quite the accomplishments OP. You shaved off quite a few pounds of fat in the process. Very rare to see that in such a short amount of time. :)

Back