Before and After pics of recent 3J's Nutrition Network Clients

3J

Super Moderator
Hey guys, thought i would share some before and after pics of recent clients with you. Remember that 80% of your goals is always predicated on your diet. If interested in becoming a client please email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

BEFORE
30DaysBefore3JDiet.jpg

AFTER
6-3-12FinalCutWOPics009.jpg

BEFORE
cntrlfrkbefore2.jpg

5 WEEKS AFTER
ctrlfreakafter1.jpg

2ND PLACE NATIONAL QUALIFIER BEFORE AND AFTER
beforeafter.jpg

BEFORE
Front_18_March2012.jpg

AFTER
Front_26April2012.jpg

BEFORE
side2.jpg

AFTER
side1.jpg

back.jpg

3Js is an evil genius (I can attest - I'm in one of the above pics!)

Best thing about the program he has me on is that while I'm shedding body fat & preserving muscle mass, I'm not starving all the time! This has made it far easier to keep discipline and to stay the course & follow the diet as prescribed.

You can't go wrong with 3Js. Tee it up.

Cheers,

- Savage

3Js is an evil genius (I can attest - I'm in one of the above pics!)

Best thing about the program he has me on is that while I'm shedding body fat & preserving muscle mass, I'm not starving all the time! This has made it far easier to keep discipline and to stay the course & follow the diet as prescribed.

You can't go wrong with 3Js. Tee it up.

Cheers,

- Savage
thanks for the kind words savage!!!

Wow... what are the time frames on these results? especially the last one

1st one 3 months
2nd one 5 weeks
3rd one 20 weeks
4th one about 8 weeks i believe
5th one about 3-4 months
6th one 20 weeks

the 3rd and 6th one were contest preps
the first one might as well have been lol

damn man you are unbelievable. How much could someone on a plan with you expect to spend on food / week? For example: TDEE=3000 and goal is to cut up.

Stellar results here 3J!

I just got back from being overseas away from most modern luxuries and all the foods I love for a few years :chimney:
...so I need some time to soak it up, dig on some good grub and start getting back into training.

After that I will want to get in touch to discuss your program options. Great work!

Oh how I've missed this forum... it seems so much better now too!

damn man you are unbelievable. How much could someone on a plan with you expect to spend on food / week? For example: TDEE=3000 and goal is to cut up.

Most my clients break even or save money. I work with college kids on college budgets and make it work

Hey guys, I'm the 5th client pictured, 3J has taken me from 145.2lbs to currently 188lbs, we're aiming for 200lbs. Its all diet guys, don't waste your money on gear till you have your diet in check.

Hey guys im the first set of pics and 3J is the man when it comes to diet. NEVER have I looked anywhere close to what I do now, no matter how much gear or time in the gym that I did because my diet was never good. It's all about the diet and when you get that in check then the gear and time in the gym really pays off. 3J knows what he's doing whether you're wanting to cut or gain he can take care of it. Right now i've switched from cutting to a lean bulk so I will be posting more pics in about 6 weeks to show how the lean bulk turns out, but I have a feeling it's going to be all good!

You mentioned about sending you an email but, what info do you need?
Current stats, goals?

Im interested...

EDIT _--------

I just saw the info on your signature...
Thanks

Last edited:
3J is magnificent. His knowledge is extensive and care for his clients is superb. I know since I am currently using his services. I am down 8lbs and am sort of stuck, but will stick with it.

Tkiller, in addition to 3J, can you let us know what your split was and what cardio was like? Also, were you on cycle between the time pics were taken? This goes for anyone else in the pics as well. We are all here to learn.

You mentioned about sending you an email but, what info do you need?
Current stats, goals?

Im interested...

EDIT _--------

I just saw the info on your signature...
Thanks
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back