before and after

BLOODTHIRSTY

One year, one cylcle (var) 9 months ago and now lipo 6. What do you ladies think? I think shes hot. She's not done yet.

Last edited:
Well, personally I think that that's a hell of a transformation. Whoever she is, kudos to her! Great body and well toned!

Definately an awesome transformation but I suspect she could have had the same transformation or similar without the Anavar (var) in 9 months time with proper diet and training!

But she is definately looking fine! Tell your wife Miss Muscle says Great job!!!! :spin:

One of my co workers used Lipo 6 and it helped him lose close to 70 pounds over (I believe) 12 months. This was combined with diet and exercise of course, but I've used the stuff before and think it's a decent product.

She took 10 to I think 15mg ed. She was real agressive at first but I changed source and went with IP with no real sides. She tolerated it very well.

She says thank you guys and so do I. She wouldn't believe me when I would tell her that shes changed so this really helps.

Musculo Fuerte said:
One of my co workers used Lipo 6 and it helped him lose close to 70 pounds over (I believe) 12 months. This was combined with diet and exercise of course, but I've used the stuff before and think it's a decent product.
Its been a long time since I used it, but I loved it!! I need more.

Thanks guys I will definatly tell her. Shes 31 and her goals are just to continue leaning out and bring her legs up to par with her upper body.

She looks great. Well done! she has such a tiny little waist too. Keep up the good work.

Back