Beginner Clenbuterol Help

Rfft2321

I recieved my bottle of liquid clen. (Rasa research) it is 200 mcg/ml 30 ml bottle. The problem is it comes with an eye dropper and dosing I can not figure out. Anyone point me in the right direction for proper dosing information?

Use an oral syringe or cut the needle off of a slin pin or just use a syringe without a needle. 200mcg/ml so 100mcg/half ml.... 50 mcg/quarter ml Start out with an eight of ml and you will be doing 25mcg.

Need help with clen dosage just ordereliquid clen. What is a good dosage schedule for a female. Bottle says 30ml-300mcg? Help please !!!

Need help with liquid clen dosage. Bottle says 30ml- 300mcg. What's a good schedule for female. I have taken pill before but never the liquid !

Do a search on this site for Clen Dosage and you will get many hits. I personally cannot take clen, too many sides for me.

you can pick up some oral syringes at cvs, they won't even ask what it's for if they do just say your little brothers medicine. They'll be 1ml and start dosing at .1, that would be 20mcg

Hello I am 28 years old 5'5 , 175lbs Female :) I have done a lot of research on clen but I would like to start lower then 20mcg because i get side effects.
I have a ML oral syringe I got from pharmacy having the worst time figuring out what I should take not good with figuring the measurements out. Can any one help???

i don't if this is the right place to post but i could use some help. i just bought some clen from medistar it says its 200mcg/ml and i took 120mcg this morning and im not feeling anything. it tastes like vodka. i was doing two days on and two off and doing ECA on my off days and started last monday, could my receptors be saturated already? or is it just bunk.

If you don't know the dosage or know how to convert mcg, mg, per Ml's then you shouldn't even go forward at this point. Learn what to do, how to do, how to calculate dose's by understanding what you do thoroughly and not just to be told what to do. Read up and learn what you are doing.

Also Clen is or can be harmful to your health and really is not good for you IMHOP. I have used it but found I can accomplish the same results by diet and training routine. Just for me Clen is not good .

Also how do I convert the dosage ?

so 1ml = 300mcg?!? thats high. anyway that mean 0.5ml = 150mcg, 1/4th = 75 MCG and so on. id rec start low at 40-60mcg and see how you do, and i highyl rec getting bottle of keto from RUI, so you dont need to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off on the clen. good luck and WELCOME to forum : )

If you don't know the dosage or know how to convert mcg, mg, per Ml's then you shouldn't even go forward at this point. Learn what to do, how to do, how to calculate dose's by understanding what you do thoroughly and not just to be told what to do. Read up and learn what you are doing.

Also Clen is or can be harmful to your health and really is not good for you IMHOP. I have used it but found I can accomplish the same results by diet and training routine. Just for me Clen is not good .

I do know the dosage it says it's 200mcg/ml so I would assume that what it is, also I did start off doing 20mcg and then working my way up too 120mcg, I tried some stuff from sal labs and now medistar. The sal labs I was all jittery and sweaty after 120mcg but not with the medistar. So I am wondering if my receptors are saturated because of alternating 40mcg clen for two days an then ECA 25/200/150 for two days and then doing that for a week and a half. Also I read that the damage to the heart was shown when given to rats at 1mg per kg an seeing how that's no where near what i would take I would assume it's ok.

I do know the dosage it says it's 200mcg/ml so I would assume that what it is, also I did start off doing 20mcg and then working my way up too 120mcg, I tried some stuff from sal labs and now medistar. The sal labs I was all jittery and sweaty after 120mcg but not with the medistar. So I am wondering if my receptors are saturated because of alternating 40mcg clen for two days an then ECA 25/200/150 for two days and then doing that for a week and a half. Also I read that the damage to the heart was shown when given to rats at 1mg per kg an seeing how that's no where near what i would take I would assume it's ok.

SIMPLE SIMON says if you have unwanted sides lower the dose. If you lower the dose to alleviate the unwanted sides and you are not getting the results you want... WELL...stop taking the shit. You have read some drastic things so , "HELLO?" what then...............STOP it

Back